ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 10MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows M
Date added: 2010-02-17
Publisher: Everlast Software
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 description
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 provides you a great and smart software printer driver which is accessible from any program that can utilize a Windows printer. Images are produced from the driver and stored on a specified drive. The driver is capable of printing 8, 16, 24, and 32-bit color images, 8 and 16-bit gray scale, and black and white. Page size can be set to 100, 200, 300, and 600 DPI either portrait or landscape. Supports PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, JPEG 2000, GIF, and PDF. Also may utilize SMTP emaling as well as FTP and HTTP uploads. Ability to save files directly into a database via JDBC or ODBC. Send SOAP messages with files inside.
- Create color or black and white images from any application via a print.
- Choose from the following color formats: Binary, Gray Scale (8 and 16 bit), and Color (8, 16, 24, and 32 bit).
- Save files to any accessible directory and drive letter, as well as UNC paths on Windows.
- Print at 100, 200, 300, and 600 DPI resolutions.
- Choose from multiple configurations at print time by a simple combo box.
- Automatic printer driver install on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista (no add printer dialog).
- Create BMP, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM, GIF, Animated GIF, and PDF files.
- The frame rate and repeat flag can be controlled for created animated GIF files.
- Create thumbnails of any size.
- Process the images in an existing directory.
- Consolidate multiple pages/images into a single Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, or ZIP file.
- Make each image/page be a separate image by using BMP, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM formats.
- Create associated text files for each image on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista. These can then be used for searching.
- Contents of text files can contain unique identifiers to automatically choose a print configuration.
- Attach files to an email and send via SMTP.
- Upload to an FTP server.
- Upload to an HTTP or HTTPS server.
- Upload to a server, web service, etc., using SOAP messaging.
- Save the files into a database using JDBC or ODBC.
- Capture images on the clipboard for processing.
- Convert color images to black and white by printing the color images in black and white mode.
- Utilize special tags in filenames in order to read environment variables, generate unique ids, timestamps, etc.
- Runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32 and 64-bit), 2003, Vista (32 and 64-bit) as well as Mac OS X (10.2+).
- Open the default Operating System viewer, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Option to ZIP a printed batch of files into a single ZIP file.
- Execute a specific program, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Built in log submit program to automatically send error logs to Everlast Software for quick problem resolution.
- Highly customizable and configurable via GUI interface or XML files.
- XML files can be loaded from a server for global settings in a business environment.
- Very modular engines (components) aid in super fast development and fixes.
- Custom development and/or integration always possible.
- Flexible licensing available. Home vs business licenses (seat based, OEM/royalty free, and source code).
- Designed to be easily customizable and embedded in other products for developers.
- Plug-in custom user graphical components such as labels, text fields, combo boxes, even a file browse button.
- Generate XML files with information about the printed files, environment variables, custom user inputs, etc.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a Java class that implements an interface to monitor processing.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a native DLL callback function for full control.
- Option to install as Windows Service.
- Progress can be monitored by a tooltip over an icon in the system tray.
- Settings can be administered via an optional system tray icon.
- Version 1.3.8 includes support for Windows 7.
- Windows - 2000, 2003, XP (32-bit), XP x64 (64-bit), Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows - 98, ME, NT.
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 Screenshot
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 Keywords
Bookmark ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8
ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for ES Image Printer Driver 1.3.8. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
This software produces images for emailing, FTP, HTTP, etc. instead of sending to printer. Free Download
An application that produces images for emailing, FTP, HTTP, etc. instead of sending to printer Free Download
Convert any your documents into various image formats or PDF. Free Download
Virtual Image (Raster) Printer Driver for MS Windows 2000/XP Free Download
Download the Windows driver for the Epson FX-2180 printer. Free Download
Download the APOLLO P-2200 Printer Driver for Windows 95/98. Free Download
Update Windows XP drivers for your Canon i850 printer. Free Download
For Windows 2000/XP. Free Download
- HP LaserJet 6L Printer Driver 3.79 (8/11/97)
- imageCLASS MF6530 Printer Driver for Windows 1
- HP DeskJet 890 Series Printer Driver (Windows 98) 11.12
- Epson Stylus Color 740 Printer Driver 4.5ce (12/9/1998)
- Epson Stylus Photo 700 Printer Driver 4.1AE (9/14/98)
- Epson Stylus Color 640 Printer Driver 4.5CE
- Epson LX-300 Printer Driver Disk 2.0 (10/15/95)
- HP LaserJet 6MP PostScript Printer Driver 1.0 (8/11/97)