ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit)
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) Ranking & Summary
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) description
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) is descibed to offer users with an easy to use as well as smart software printer driver that is accessible from any program which can utilize a Windows or Mac OS X CUPS printer. Images are produced from the driver and stored on a specified drive and location with incremental numbers. The Windows driver is capable of printing 24-bit color images, as well as 1-bit black and white (binary) at 100, 200, 300, and 600 DPI either portrait or landscape. The Mac OS X version always prints in color mode (non PDF images are approximately 200 DPI).
It is flexible and supports several image file formats such as PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNM, JPEG 2000, GIF, Animated GIF, and PDF. In addition to capturing print jobs, the Windows driver also has an optional clipboard monitoring tool that can intercept copying an image to the clipboard. The user is then presented with a dialog to choose whether to treat the image as a print or ignore it. Common uses for the driver are in conjunction with document imaging systems, testing environments, help with troubleshooting, screenshot capture sharing, etc. The driver also contains an engine that can allow a user to import images, as though they had been printed, from a directory using a navigation dialog.
- Create color or black and white images from any application via a print.
- Choose from the following color formats: Binary, Gray Scale (8 and 16 bit), and Color (8, 16, 24, and 32 bit).
- Save files to any accessible directory and drive letter, as well as UNC paths on Windows.
- Print at 100, 200, 300, and 600 DPI resolutions.
- Choose from multiple configurations at print time by a simple combo box.
- Automatic printer driver install on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista (no add printer dialog).
- Create BMP, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM, GIF, Animated GIF, and PDF files.
- The frame rate and repeat flag can be controlled for created animated GIF files.
- Create thumbnails of any size.
- Process the images in an existing directory.
- Consolidate multiple pages/images into a single Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, or ZIP file.
- Make each image/page be a separate image by using BMP, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM formats.
- Create associated text files for each image on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista. These can then be used for searching.
- Contents of text files can contain unique identifiers to automatically choose a print configuration.
- Attach files to an email and send via SMTP.
- Upload to an FTP server.
- Upload to an HTTP or HTTPS server.
- Upload to a server, web service, etc., using SOAP messaging.
- Save the files into a database using JDBC or ODBC.
- Capture images, text, html, and files on the clipboard for processing.
- Convert color images to black and white by printing the color images in black and white mode.
- Utilize special tags in filenames in order to read environment variables, generate unique ids, timestamps, etc.
- Runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32 and 64-bit), 2003, Vista (32 and 64-bit) as well as Mac OS X (10.2+).
- Open the default Operating System viewer, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Option to ZIP a printed batch of files into a single ZIP file.
- Execute a specific program, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Built in log submit program to automatically send error logs to Everlast Software for quick problem resolution.
- Highly customizable and configurable via GUI interface or XML files.
- XML files can be loaded from a server for global settings in a business environment.
- Very modular engines (components) aid in super fast development and fixes.
- Custom development and/or integration always possible.
- Flexible licensing available. Home vs business licenses (seat based, OEM/royalty free, and source code).
- Designed to be easily customizable and embedded in other products for developers.
- Plug-in custom user graphical components such as labels, text fields, combo boxes, even a file browse button.
- Generate XML files with information about the printed files, environment variables, custom user inputs, etc.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a Java class that implements an interface to monitor processing.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a native DLL callback function for full control.
- Option to install as Windows Service.
- Progress can be monitored by a tooltip over an icon in the system tray.
- Settings can be administered via an optional system tray icon.
- Any compatible JRE (Java Runtime Environment) of version 1.4 or greater may be used, but the installer defaults to installing the 6.0 JRE.
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) Screenshot
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) Keywords
Bookmark ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit)
ES Image Printer Driver (64-Bit) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.