EssentialPIM 2.8 Ranking & Summary
EssentialPIM 2.8 description
EssentialPIM 2.8 offers you an excellent and extremely useful tool. This absolutely free personal information manager can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, to do lists for keeping all your tasks up-to-date, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text), and contacts. Offers Rijndael 128-bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, search capabilities, versatile print features, and adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Excellent usability. Shortcuts that are fun to use and boost your productivity. Easy, intuitive tools arranged right where you need them.
- Security. All data can be password-protected and the database file is encrypted with multiple encryption algorithms, with the advanced industry standard AES (Rijndael), 128-bit key, and Blowfish 448-bit* key.
- Versatile import and export capabilities. You can import and export HTML, RTF, CSV, TXT and TreePad. You can perform complete synchronization with Microsoft® Outlook**; and you can import from Outlook Express.
- Available in many languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- System tray icon with a hotkey for starting and configuring the software.
- Sticky Notes- place any of your Notes onto Desktop and get rid of yellow paper on your desk!*
- Open-source Firebird database. Advanced users and system administrators get great flexibility in managing databases.
- Scheduler (Tasks):
- Color-coded, easy-to-read day, week, month, year schedules, with easy set up of recurring tasks or events.
- Completion date, priority, and category properties for each task.
- Integrated synchronization with Microsoft Outlook** and import and export with Outlook Express.
- Full drag-and-drop support for fast rescheduling.
- Easy printout by days, weeks or months, with saving to HTML.
- To Do List (To Do):
- Tree-like, flexible to do structure that holds category, priority, completion status, due date, and even reminders for you.*
- Fast and powerful search to find your to do list quickly.
- Easy sorting and categorizing tools.
- Printing that gives you exactly what you see on your screen. Take your to do list with you as you run out the door.
- Outliner (Notes):
- Tools to organize your data the way you want! Flat, table, tree-like multilevel data structure or any combination you want. Multiple tree and leafs* for each note allow a powerful hierarchical storage.
- No limit on the number of folders and notes. Don't worry about running out of room.
- Inserting photos, drawings, any kind of pictures, tables, any nicely formatted text: fonts, subscripts/superscripts, colored text background, multilevel bullets and numbering, Unicode, background images.
- Quick searching for any note by its subject, date, word or phrase.
- Powerful printout and save features.
- Clickable (active) hyperlinks in any document.
- Cross- linking- possibility to link any item in EPIM*
- Number of records that outstrip the Outlook Address Book.
- Flexible set of fields, allowing you to easily add your own.
- Complete import/export to and Windows Address Book and CSV format.
- Powerful and fast search and sort features.
- Adjustable views so you can see your information the way you want.
- Added: now you can select what categories to show in EPIM Today
- Added: category of Tasks and To Dos displayed in EPIM Today
- Added: ability to make Task completed straight in Today module
- Added: feature to scroll through days, weeks, months and years using new arrows in Schedule
Requirements: 32 MB RAM
EssentialPIM 2.8 Screenshot
EssentialPIM 2.8 Keywords
Bookmark EssentialPIM 2.8
EssentialPIM 2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.