Estimate Master 6.21
Estimate Master 6.21 Ranking & Summary
Estimate Master 6.21 description
Estimate Master 6.21 can be seen as a functional and versatile estimating tool which is designed for any business. Adaptable to different types of businesses by virtue of an open database, customizable estimate fields and customizable cost basis categories.
- Easily create estimates that fit your business:
- Partition your estimate items by section and / or locations. Group related part / material and labor items. Change partitioning and grouping with just a mouse click. Define your own nested sort options for your estimate reports. Customize estimate fields, cost basis categories and sort options.
- Improve your productivity:
- Create working notes for the job in the estimate and work order documents from the estimate. Create formal bid / proposal documents including tax calculation, markup and shipping info etc. with custom formatting using your company's logo or on your pre-printed template sheets. E-Mail your bid / proposal documents directly to your customers from Estimate Master.
- Extensive data entry shortcuts are available which increase accuracy and reduce data entry time. New estimates can be created just by cloning and updating estimates. Assemblies of parts, materials and labor items can be created including quantity information.
- Existing estimates can be cloned, edited and updated with just a single click!
- Organize your estimate data:
- Estimate Master organizes and saves your data automatically. Estimates and bids are related by customer. The parts, materials, tax, markup, shipping and labor items are re-usable and shared between estimates and bids. A built-in backup and intelligent restore utility not only protects you from data loss, but also allows synchronization of databases when Estimate Master is used on multiple computers in your office so that everyone is working from the same database. If you use a local area network, Estimate Master also supports multiple simultaneous access. Database size is unlimited with the ability to duplicate an entire database and manage an unlimited number of databases.
- Leverage your QuickBooks investment and expertise:
- If you are a QuickBooks user, Estimate Master will import your QuickBooks customer list, import your QuickBooks items and export estimates to QuickBooks. Estimate Master works with your existing QuickBooks accounting setup by allowing you to define matching Estimate Master and QuickBooks items-- Estimate Master will not disrupt your existing QuickBooks accounting setup.
- Leave your estimates out of QuickBooks until approved, then export to QuickBooks and generate proposals, quotes, invoices and track with QuickBooks accounting.
- A database of your customers, estimates, parts, materials, labor rates and formal bids allows you to define parts, materials and labor rates and activities specific to your business.
- Use Estimate Master with or without QuickBooks.
- Quick and easy estimate creation from your database of parts, materials and labor items.
- Easy to duplicate and update estimates.
- Organizes parts, materials and / or labor items into assemblies for fast estimate creation.
- Works with US and Canadian editions of QuickBooks.
- Import utility included for Microsoft Excel and other databases and applications.
- Creates a formal bid / proposal document with your custom templates to suit your business for estimates, bid, proposals, invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Markup can be applied to all, materials separately, labor separately, or individually to material / labor items.
- Ability to include estimate line items or leave out of formal customer bid document.
- Direct E-Mail of bid / proposal documents to your customers.
- Creates annotated work orders from your estimates.
- Customizable fields.
- Up to 15 customizable cost basis categories including per item, per length, per length - weight, etc.
- Estimate items can be partitioned and grouped.
- Totals cost, weight, cost per weight, etc.
- Works with English Standard or Metric measurements.
- Built-in Backup / Smart Restore with automatic backup feature will synchronize databases from multiple computers.
- Print preview on all reports.
- Micro-context sensitive help.
- Network and multi-user capable.
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 support.
- Unlimited and multiple database support.
- Works with any Windows supported currency.
- Export to spreadsheet and word processor programs using file formats such as .RTF, .XLS, .PDF, or .TXT.
- United States and international paper size support.
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 support.
Estimate Master 6.21 Screenshot
Estimate Master 6.21 Keywords
Bookmark Estimate Master 6.21
Estimate Master 6.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.