Estimator 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Estimator 2.0 description
Estimator 2.0 is Estimation and Project Management Software for Architects, Builders, Contractors and Engineers. With Estimator™ 2.0 you can prepare various Estimates and Rate Analysis of residential and commercial buildings. You can also prepare Detailed Estimate, Abstract Estimate, Tenders, Measurement Book, Cost Abstract, Labour and Contractor’s Bill, Purchase Order and other Project Management documents.
Estimator™ 2.0 is available for the Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and 2003 operating environments.
This is a fast moving software with low cost and high performance. When comparing to all other software in this industry Estimator™ 2.0 is very user friendly and helps you get the cutting edge of accuracy in preparing estimates and managing your projects. This software also helps you to implement cost control by saving 90% of your time and 30% of your project cost.
Estimator - Estimator is Estimation, Rate Analysis and Project Management Software for Architects, Builders, Engineers and Construction Companies.With Estimator you can prepare detailed, abstract, material and labour estimates of residential and commercial buildings. You can also prepare Tenders, Measurement Book, Cost Abstract, Labour and Contractors Bill, Purchase Order and other site management documents.
- Manage Projects, Resources and People more efficiently
- Eliminate wastage on Time and Resources and utilize your precious Time on Planning & Execution
- Optimise your Business Flow by Managing Project Deadline.
- Intelligently monitor Project Execution and compare them with estimated results
- Effective Decision Making with the help of various types of Reports
- Get the cutting edge of accuracy in preparing estimates
- Implement stringent cost control by saving 90% of your time and 30% of your Project Cost.
- Automatic Data Backup helps to safeguard your valuable data from accidents and mishaps.
- Prepare various estimates of a building.
- Issue bill of quantities to contractors for tendering.
- Compare various tenders, finalize and issue a work order to a contractor.
- Record measurements to prepare contractor running bills.
- Generate purchase requests, purchase orders and material receipt notes.
Help you in forecasting, executing, analyzing projects fast and accurate.
- Works with standard specifications, classified into Categories/Sub Heads.
- Provision for editing Rates and Specifications for individual Projects.
- Provision to change Measurements and Units.
- Provision to add new works.
- Rate Analysis
- Material, labour and machinery requirements for each work and its rates.
- Material, labour and machinery rates can be set in a common screen.
- Unit wise cost and split up costs can be extracted.
- Provision for changing prices and coefficients for individual project
- Schedule of Quantities
- Detailed Estimate with dimensions of each work in a project.
- Abstract Estimates
- You can make reports on Actual cost, Market Rate and Confidential rates (3 levels) for each Estimate.
- Split up of material, labour and machinery cost.
- Bill of Quantities
- With detailed specifications and provision for entering rates for quote.
- Item wise summary of estimate without specifications.
- Floor Totals
- Floor level summary of estimate.
- Material Estimates
- This gives you the exact idea about the materials needed for each item (work) in a project.
- Material wise and item wise report.
- Summary report
- Labour Estimates
- This gives you the exact details of Labour needed for each Item.
- Labour wise and item wise report.
- Summary report
- Project Rate Analysis
- Split up of costs into materials, labours, machines, etc.
- Unit cost and actual cost based on quantity is arrived.
- Schedule of Bars
- Structure wise.
- Bar wise.
- Tender Creation: You can make tender documents by splitting the estimate into various heads like civil works, electrification, plumping, air conditioning etc. and issue to selected contractors.
- Tender Receipts: Provision for entering quoted rates of contractors for comparison, negotiation, adjusting and finalization.
- Work Order: Provision for selecting a contractor for a tender and issuing the work order.
- Measurement Book
- Date wise or weekly measurement for sites entered by site engineers that can be used in bills.
- Cost Control
- Consumption of materials, labour and machinery can be recorded and compared with expected figures.
- This helps you to check date wise consumption of material, Labour and other over heads which is very useful for project monitoring.
- Cost Abstract
- Summery of actual cost which can be separated in to total cost,cost per square meter, percentage cost and section wise cost.
- Total cost of construction and unit cost can be arrived.
- Comparison of Estimates vs. Actual on Material, Labour and Cost
- This helps you to check item wise consumption of material, Labour etc. which is very useful for management decisions and cost control.
- Contractor's & Subcontractor's Billing
- Measurement wise bills with previous quantities and payments.
- Up to date, already billed and balance quantities and payments.
- Labour Billing
- Additional bills including labour wages etc.
- Purchase Request
- Material requests from sites by site engineer.
- Purchase Order
- Compare material requests with estimated quantities.
- Purchase Order Processing.
- Reception of Materials
- Reception of materials on site.
- Data Dictionary
- Data dictionary is provided for Clients, Contractors, Suppliers, Materials, Labours, Machineries, etc.
- Mailing labels can be produced.
- Contractor's List
- You can maintain a list of approved contractors and their up to date item rates or labour rates.
- Supplier List
- Here you can maintain a list of approved suppliers and their up to date price list.
- It is easy to find various suppliers for a material and their details and rates.
- Version 2.0: Multi-media Tutorial added
- 32 MB RAM,
- 500 MB Free Space
Estimator 2.0 Screenshot
Estimator 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Estimator 2.0
Estimator 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RemodelCost Estimator for Excel 5.01
- RepairCost Estimator for Excel 4.01
- HomeCost Estimator for Excel 4.01
- GeneralCost Estimator for Excel 5.11
- FloorCOST Estimator for Excel 4.01
- Projetex - Project Management Software for Translation Agencies 2006 build 6168
- Developer Program Roadmap Cost Estimator 1.0
- EASE Project Management System 1.0
- National Construction Estimator 2008
- Virtual Project Open Source Project Management Software 2
- Project Management Software Comindwork 2.4
- Cyber Tenders and Costing 6.0.2006
- Cyber Tenders (Costing) 6.0.2006
- Printed Manual - MinuteManPlus Project Management
- indiepathproject 1.0
- ConcreteCost Estimator for Excel 4.2