Excel Compare 2.3
Excel Compare 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Excel Compare 2.3 description
Excel Compare 2.3 is a software used to search for differences and compare Excel files, Excel spreadsheets and selected ranges of sheets, which can compare data straight from your worksheets, and presents the results on a new Excel sheet as a publication-quality report (Difference Report), that is ready to print or save. The report displays the added, deleted and changed data. Use this tool for analyzing the changes made.
Did you ever have an Excel spreadsheet that was edited and updated by several people? Was it a headache to figure out the differences between the files, and insert just the most recent entries into the final spreadsheet? Excel Compare saves your time by eliminating the routine operations, and improves the final result by telling you exactly what and where has been changed. No more missed changes or forgotten updates thanks to clear highlight of every little difference between the sheets of data!
Excel Compare supports all versions of Microsoft Excel, and conveniently creates a difference report as a new Excel sheet. It supports comparing the sheets that contain database structures, and correctly processes data that does not have unique identifiers. Excel Compare treats inserted rows and columns in a correct manner, reporting that a row or column has been added or removed, without creating the visual clutter of multiple raw-to-raw or column-to-column changes. Updated cells will be highlighted, allowing you to synchronize changes between the two sheets of data.
Are you looking for a specific change in a spreadsheet? You can easily add macros to your report workbook that will highlight just the changes you need. If you have multiple excel spreadsheets to compare, Excel Compare will take the two folders and process all Excel files, creating single difference report for all spreadsheets. For a more complex task, such as a comparison of multiple folders, Excel Compare can be run in batch mode from a command line, taking command line parameters.
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Excel
- Allows for comparing of sheets, that contain a database structure
- The advanced comparison algorithm for the data not containing unique identifiers
- Allows for comparing of any selected ranges of a sheet
- Allows for comparing all files located in two different directories
- Allows for the comparison of all sheets with the same names in two workbooks
- Output report:
- Creates Difference Report as a new Excel sheet
- Difference Report keeps the format of the compared data
- Highlighting the cells that have changed
- Allows for divising of the report into three parts: deleted, added and changed data
- Allows the automatic addition of user-defined macros to the report workbook
- Supports Project settings
- Supports Command Line Options.
- Bug fixed: The program failed to work, causing an error "Cannot open clipboard";
- Some critical and minor bugs are fixed.
Requirements: Win95 machine
Excel Compare 2.3 Screenshot
Excel Compare 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Excel Compare 2.3
Excel Compare 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Google Docs Save Multiple Documents, Spreadsheet & Presentations As Local Files Software 7.0
- Scribes Report Tool 18.104.22.168
- Super 1-Click Files Duplicate Delete 1.05
- EZ Backup Excel Premium 6.14
- SoftCut Report Browser 22.214.171.124
- 1-Click Files-Duplicate Delete 1.03
- Report Miner Suite 4
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Software 7.0