ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 Ranking & Summary
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 description
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 is an easy-to-use and professional program for searching and replacing multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; update contact details such as names, addresses and phone numbers; translate spreadsheets with find/replace lists; update Microsoft SharePoint documents or Microsoft Namespace Server mappings.
Using ExcelPipe is simple:
- Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to ExcelPipe, or right-click the files or folders to process in Windows Explorer and choose ExcelPipe.
- Add one or more search/replace pairs.
ExcelPipe can change thousands or millions of spreadsheets, and can make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection, and it can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend. No user interaction is required. It even includes restart recovery in case Microsoft Excel crashes!
ExcelPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Excel; such as hyperlinks, text boxes, shapes, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more. EasyPatterns and Perl regex patterns can also be used. VBA Code Modules can be updated - even if protected with a password.
Unlike competing products, ExcelPipe is fully Unicode compliant (allowing Find and Replace with international character sets), and can handle an unlimited number of spreadsheets and find/replace pairs. ExcelPipe can also update ISO-9001 version numbers. ExcelPipe can search/replace both .XLS and .XLSX Excel document formats.
Try it today - and see why Microsoft recommends ExcelPipe to its customers!
- Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
- Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
- Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
- Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
- Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
- Translating documents
- and much more.
- No limit on the number of spreadsheets processed - use it across an entire file server or web server
- Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or Tab-delimited files
- Easy to use with integrated online help
- Supports the same search and replace options as Microsoft Excel, plus much more
- Stand-alone - doesn't integrate directly with Excel so it doesn't destabilize your installation
- Update documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
- Translations are available for other languages
- NEW! Now can search/replace inside Chart Titles and Defined Names
- Now can change the path of embedded OLE and DDE links to databases and other sources.
- Unicode search and replace
- Search-Only mode
- Search and replace with all Excel's options such as Match Case, Whole Cell/Partial Cell etc, plus more.
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Search and replace inside hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search and replace inside shapes
- Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
- Search and replace inside headers and footers
- Search and replace inside VBA Code Modules - even if protected with a password.
- Search and replace inside Sheet Names e.g. Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3
- Works with Windows SharePoint Services document libraries
- Fully Unicode compliant - search and replace international character sets (unlike competing products)
- Allows replacements to be longer than 255 characters (Microsoft Excel limits this to 255)
- Control the spreadsheet types used - so you can process .xls, or any custom spreadsheet type
- Can be automated or scheduled via the command line, and settings are saved in an easy-to-edit or generate XML format
- Handles password-protected spreadsheets - these get flagged for manual follow-up
- Read only documents can be processed or skipped
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
Enhancements: Improved the internal method by which the password is used for Code Modules.
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Windows Vista® and Vista 64
- All versions of Microsoft Excel (98, 2000, 2002, XP, 2003, 2007) or Microsoft Office (98, 2000, 2002, XP, 2003, 2007), but not Excel 97
- Hard Disk with 2 MB free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 Screenshot
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 Keywords
Bookmark ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7
ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.13
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.12
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.11
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.10
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.8
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.4
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.2
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6.1
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.6
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.5.1
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.5
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.4.3
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.4.3
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 4.1
- ExcelPipe Search and Replace 3.9.3
- Cells Assistant for Microsoft Excel 184.108.40.206
- TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.15
- Random Generator for Microsoft Excel 2.0
- Microsoft Excel Additional Help Files
- Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 2.0
- Microsoft Excel 97 Patch for 15-Digit Number, Link
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Analysis ToolPak for Leap Yea
- Microsoft Excel 97 SYLK File Security