Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 Ranking & Summary
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 description
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 is a range of powerful, easy-to-use template packages for preparing comprehensive financial projections for a business plan, budgets etc. for one, two, three, five or seven years ahead. You can also use it as a tool for strategic and corporate planning, raising finance, business restructuring and financial appraisals within almost any size and type of business. Click thumb opposite to see Exl-Plan's welcome screen with special menus and buttons.
The Exl-Plan range (Free, Basic, Micro, Lite, Pro, Super, Super Plus, Ultra and Ultra Plus) is available using either UK/ International or US/ Canadian accounting conventions - eighteen variants in all.
Exl-Plan is extremely flexible and is being used in over a hundred countries with the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and South Africa predominating.
All these variants have the flexibility to handle manufacturing, distribution and service businesses and they are suitable for planning new ventures as well as established firms of all sizes - see Selecting the Right Versions in the FAQs for Newcomers.
Exl-Plan utilizes Excel (5, 7, 8, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 or 2007) running on Windows (95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista).
Click to display full sizeAs Exl-Plan incorporates extensive formulae (up to 33,000 !) and preprogrammed menus & buttons (over 200 items) you only need a very basic knowledge of Excel to prepare highly professional and presentable projections. If you are an advanced Excel user, you can utilize your expertise to enhance and expand Exl-Plan to meet particular needs - see Extending Exl-Plan in the FAQs for Users. Click thumb opposite to see portion of a monthly Profit & Loss (Income Statement).
Exl-Plan incorporates comprehensive facilities and features. It is suitable for managers and business people with minimal previous experience of financial or business planning as well as for experienced planners, accountants, consultants and model-builders.
Exl-Plan offers you lots of help and support. It contains extensive online help (130+ topics) along with a 90-page manual (Word or PDF format) and a series of Flash-based tutorials (running for 19 minutes) covering setting up Excel, getting started, the basics and using Quik-Plan. Manuals and tutorials are included in the download files for all versions of Exl-Plan. Optional printed 115-125 page spiral-bound manuals (7" x 9") are also available for the Micro, Lite, Pro, Super, Super Plus, Ultra and Ultra Plus versions/editions.
- It saves substantial time and money. With Exl-Plan, you only need to familiarize yourself with its range of variable and reports before you start entering assumptions and planning.
- Exl-Plan is well-tested, robust, powerful and expandable. It is also clearly documented and supported.
- Exl-Plan is error-free and incorporates extensive error trapping to help prevent users introducing errors when using Exl-Plan. For examples of errors that can arise in spreadsheets, have a look at this listing of spreadsheet mistakes.
- You don't have to be a financial whizz-kid or spreadsheet rocket scientist to make detailed projections and to explore complex scenarios with Exl-Plan.
- Building and testing a comparable model to Exl-Plan could require hundreds (thousands?) of hours of spreadsheet programming, worksheet formatting and formulae entry. In contrast, you can be up-and-running with Exl-Plan in less than a hour.
- If you already have a spreadsheet or financial background, you can use this expertise to expand and tailor Exl-Plan to handle special factors or to get into greater detail.
- Quik-Plan tool to enable a user produce first-cut projections (three years for Micro & Lite, and five years for Pro, Super, Super Plus, Ultra & Ultra Plus) quickly (i.e. within about 15 minutes). Click thumb opposite to see the automatically generated Summary & Diagnosis Report.
- Facilities for inserting constant and varying monthly values and for entering assumptions based on seasonal patterns etc. specified by the user.
- Selective what-if, or sensitivity analysis, covering months and quarters for the three (five) years.
- Sensitivity-analysis tool for globally changing selling prices, volumes, direct costs and overheads for months and quarters (Pro, Super, Super Plus, Ultra and Ultra Plus versions only).
- Book-marking facility to allow a user mark a location within a worksheet and to return quickly to it.
- Extensive online help.
- Comprehensive set of tailored toolbar buttons.
- Error trapping to advise when any of a dozen types of data entry or calculation errors arise (click thumb opposite to see the Check Balances Report which monitors the integrity of Exl-Plan).
- Full access to worksheets and formulae to facilitate customization and expansion.
- Automatically generated 'what-if' tables which display the impact of incremental changes in sales volumes, selling prices, cost of sales and overhead expenses on projected profitability for the first year.
- DuPont-type profitability chart based on the first-year projections which also allows a user to explore the impact of specific changes in key variables and assumptions on overall profitability.
- Facility to produce updated first-year projections of sales and profitability by combining year-to-date actuals with projections for remaining months of the year.
- Tables to analyze longer term trends (five years historical plus five-years projected) for key ratios and performance measures.
- Initial twelve-week cashflow forecasts derived from monthly cashflow projections for the first year.
Enhancements: Major changes and improvements.
- Microsoft Excel (5, 7, 8, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 or 2007)
- Windows (95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista).
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 Screenshot
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 Keywords
Bookmark Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62
Exl-Plan Ultra (US-C edition) 2.62 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Movie Station Super Plus 1.5.2210.132
- Finance Management For Excel 2010.0820
- Vacation Rental Tracker Plus for Mac 1.4.8
- Rental Property Tracker Plus for Mac 22.214.171.124
- Mail Commander Deluxe 10.2
- Activity and Expense Tracker Plus 1.8.7
- Activity and Expense Tracker Plus Mac 1.8.7
- Activity and Expense Tracker for Mac 5.8.7
- PrintersBench Plus 1.15
- Exl-Plan Free (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Pro (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Micro (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Rental Property Tracker Plus 126.96.36.199
- .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite (for BO XI / CR XI) 3.12
- SmartDraw Legal Edition 2008 3
- .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite (for BO XIr2 / CR XIr2) 3.13