Explorer for Microsoft Excel 126.96.36.199
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 184.108.40.206 description
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 220.127.116.11 is a software used as a Microsoft Excel Task pane which displays your workbooks, sheets and data in a visually organized tree-view catalog.
With this tool, you can easily navigate between your Microsoft Excel workbooks, drag sheets throughout workbooks, rename, delete, resort them and insert dozens of worksheets with a click. You can also work with links, names, comments, conditional formatting, hyperlinks, errors and custom lists.
Friendly user interface
- The Explorer works like the Microsoft Excel Task pane so that you can work with your Microsoft Excel workbooks and see all necessary data in the left part of the screen. You can show or hide the Explorer pane by clicking on its icon or pressing the Ctrl+Shift+N hotkey.
- You can easily set the Explorer Pane's width you need. Just place the cursor on the right border of the pane (the cursor takes the look of "horizontal resize", press the left button of the mouse, and drag the border into any position you like)
- The Explorer has a friendly user interface like Outlook 2003 pages, so that you can easily switch between Explorer pages and minimize non-used pages to their icons.
- You can simultaneously work with the Explorer and your workbook. For example, clicking on the worksheet in the Explorer task pane makes this worksheet active in the work area.
Explorer for Microsoft Excel is compatible with
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 2003, Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98
- Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel 2003, Microsoft Excel XP, Microsoft Excel 2000.
- Navigate through Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- Insert, copy, rename, delete, sort Microsoft Excel worksheets, etc.
- Drag worksheets through workbooks.
- See all Excel names in a tree-view, rename and delete them in a click.
- Manage workbooks comments.
- Easily move around links, navigate them, find sources, update links, etc.
- Manage Microsoft Excel hyperlinks.
- See all errors and conditional formatting in all opened worksheets.
- Manage Excel custom lists: create your own ones, edit and delete existing lists.
- Microsoft Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel XP, or Excel 2000
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Explorer for Microsoft Excel 126.96.36.199
Explorer for Microsoft Excel 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Recovery for Excel 4.0.0812
- Microsoft Excel 2002 for Windows Macro Modification Security Vulnerability Patch MS01-050
- Microsoft Internet Explorer HTML Help File Code Execution Vulnerability patch 6-8-2000
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL Certificate Validation Vulnerabilities patch 6-10-2000
- ExcelSQL 2.5
- Microsoft MSN Explorer 1 (6.00.0010.0900)
- Classic Menu for Excel 2007 4.01
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Cumulative Update Patch MS02-031