Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 Ranking & Summary
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 description
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 offers a useful phone dialer for Windows computers with a voice modem and headset. It can be used to automate the dialing of a list of numbers (as a predictive dialer) or to call single numbers when required using only your PC, modem and headset.
Express Dial is designed to use a voice modem with a microphone and speaker jack. A headset is connected to these jacks and allows the user the hear the phone call and talk to the other party. You cannot use the normal telephone handset with Express Dial.
Express Dial will use any voice modem connected to the PCs serial port so long as the modem has a headset connector or a mic and spk socket (most external modems do). In most cases it requires no setup. You can just install and dial immediately.
One key use of Express Dial is for call centres and telephone surveys. Express Dial can be loaded with a list of phone number and it will sequentially call every number in the list. The user will choose when to end the call and automatically call the next number in sequence. This sequential calling can be started from the command line.
- Automate outbound calling from external call center applications
- Welcome calls for new customers
- Customer service call backs
- Environments where large lists of phone numbers need to be dialed sequentially.
- Telephone surveys or polls
- Sales calls
- Debt collection services
Express Dial can also use a telephone handset for the calls if you prefer. In this process the handset is connected to your modem via the phone jack on the modem. Additionally you can use a handset connected to the same phone line as the modem being used by Express Dial. For VoIP lines Express Dial can link to our free softphone Express Talk and call single SIP based VOIP numbers or, more importantly, it can call lists of VOIP numbers. Simply connect your headset to your PC's soundcard and dial.
Express Dial is part of the Telephone Software Suite which includes software for Automated Outbound Phone Messages, Phone Call Recording, Phone On Hold Player and more. Please click here for the full list.
- Dials individual or lists of telephone numbers.
- Loads lists of telephone numbers if required for speed dialing.
- No configuration is required in most cases
- Enter notes for each number dialed.
- Unlimited number of lists of phone numbers are supported
- Supports standard PSTN phone lines or VoIP lines.
- Integrates with Express Talk for SIP based VoIP calls.
- Work with almost all voice modems.
- Full command line support for calling and a software API (to link with other software) more info....
- Easy and simple to use for day-to-day operation.
- Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- Voice modem with microphone and speaker jacks for standard phone calls or Express Talk for SIP based VOIP calls
- Headset connected to the modem's jacks for standard phone calls or a telephone handset connected to the modem.
- Headset connected to your soundcard for Express Talk integration.
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 Screenshot
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 Keywords
Bookmark Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15
Express Dial Telephone Dialer 1.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.