Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 description
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 is a Wizard Application that helps you to easily import the data from one or more XML files into an Oracle database.
Tables, columns and relationships automatically created depending on XML structure. It preserves relationships using primary and foreign keys. Imports large and complex XML without large memory requirements. XML Elements and Attributes are automatically mapped to tables and columns. It also includes batch processor for scheduled imports.
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle works with the following versions of Oracle:
- Oracle 10g
- Oracle 9i
- It should also work fine with Oracle 8i, though this has not been tested.
- The client software required for connecting to Oracle has been included in the download package.
- XML relationships mirrored in the database: XML element structure is mirrored in the database using primary and foreign keys.
- Tables and Columns created: Database tables and columns are automatically created from XML element and attribute information.
- Optimized for large files: Large and complex XML files are easily imported without running into memory requirements.
- Process many files at once: Import data from a single file or hundreds of files at once. Exult for Oracle is built for handling heavy-duty processing jobs with a minimum of fuss.
- Quick & Easy: No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets.
- Batch Processing: Need to import data regularly on a schedule? No problem. Use the included command-line interface to automate your XML data processing jobs.
- Exult Profession Edition for Oracle is a Wizard Application which makes it very easy to import data from XML files into an Oracle database.
- Data is imported into tables which are created to reflect the structure of XML.
- Hierarchical XML structure is maintained by using primary and foreign keys to link parent and child tables.
- Easily handles complex XML files as well as simple ones.
- Can load huge files without running into memory issues since it does not load entire files into memory at once.
- Merges data from multiple XML files and imports the data into the database.
- Imports Attribute information too when loading XML.
- Has a familiar and easy-to-use Wizard Interface which steps the user through the data extraction.
- Includes a command-line interface to help with batch processing.
- Unicode text is handled by importing the data into NVARCHAR2 columns.
- Columns are automatically promoted to NCLOB if the contents are too large for NVARCHAR2 type.
- Hardware: Pentinum III and later.
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Access to an Oracle Database Server version 9i or later.
- The Oracle database can be located on the local machine or on a remote server. The software components required for connecting to a local or remote Oracle database are included in the download package.
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 Screenshot
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0
Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.