Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 Ranking & Summary
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 description
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 is a software designed for you to shred XML and export the data to Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Access(MDB or ACCDB) or CSV.
It easily handles large and complex XML files without large memory requirements. Elements and Attributes in XML are automatically mapped to tables and columns. Build relationships between extracted tables to mirror XML structure using primary and foreign keys. No user intervention required for shredding the XML to tables. Merge two or more tables to created a view for extraction. Export XML tables as MS Excel worksheets or MS Access tables. Exult has a familiar and easy-to-use Wizard interface which steps the user through the conversion. Relationships between tables exported can be checked by selecting Tools -> Relationships under MS Access. Includes a command line program for batch conversions.
Limitations of the 14-day Trial Version: partial conversion of the information in XML. For complete conversion, upgrade to the registered version. Strong and responsive customer support. Free upgrades including major upgrades for 1 year. Extended support contracts available.
- Automatically figures out relationships: Data tables are created with parent - child relationships mirroring the XML structure.
- Extract only the data you are interested in: After the XML file is loaded, you can preview the data and select the tables you want to export.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Merge and extract the data from multiple XML files. Smart parsing will ensure the data will be merged according to the XML file structure. View a demo.
- Supports multiple export formats: Export data to Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Access (MDB or ACCDB), Comma-Separated Values(CSV), HTML or Text.
- Looking for batch conversions? Use the included command-line program to set-up automated conversions.
- Easy to use: With a familiar Wizard interface, extracting data from XML files could not be easier! No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets
- XML elements with the same name are now installed into the parent worksheet with a suffix indicating the instance of the element. Previously, such columns were inserted into a different worksheet due to database normalization.
- Hardware: Pentinum II and later.
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003.
- Windows Vista
- Software: Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) version 2.5 and later.
- Note: All Windows version starting with Windows 2000 include MDAC 2.5 or later
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 Screenshot
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5
Exult XML Conversion Wizard 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 SP1
- Oracle Data Access Components for C++Builder 4 2.00
- ODBC DAC (ODBC Data Access Components) 1.4.3
- Access-to-Oracle 1.3
- Microsoft Data Access Components RTM 2.5
- Silverleaf .NET Data Access Component 1.0
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Softwar 1.1
- Data Access Components for MySQL 5.20