EzPrint Tracker 1.2
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 Ranking & Summary
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 description
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 provides you with a professional program that can help you manage print jobs. It allows you to monitor what you or somebody else has printed on your printer. This software can be used by anyone at home, school and office.
This software can be used by anyone at home, school and office for their own requirements and purposes
- Record print job details including user, document, total pages, printed date, file type
- Monitors all print jobs and reports the details
- Simple user interface
- centrally track print queues hosted on multiple computers
- Charges print jobs on base cost per page
- Export print log to Excel/CSV format
- Pre-defined chart for statistics
- Very easy to install and use
- Learn who is printing when and what
- Reduce waste and abuse through the knowledge that all printing is being monitored and the stacks of paper left
- on printers at the end of each day will disappear.
- Reduces paper and toner use
- Cuts wasteful printing
- Software only solution, installs in seconds
- Requires no training
- Immediately tracks printing
- Store print jobs data in all-popular Microsoft® Access data format
- Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server
- 10MB on hard drive and additional free space for database files
- At least one local or remote printer that is connected to your computer
- Note: Some Windows users may need to install Windows MDAC 2.8 and Jet 4.0 for database. You can find the MDAC 2.8 and Jet 4.0 installation files on the Microsoft Download Center website. After Installing MDAC 2.8 and Jet 4.0, reboot your computer
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 Screenshot
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark EzPrint Tracker 1.2
EzPrint Tracker 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.