FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Ranking & Summary
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 description
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 is a commendable program that is fit to gather, organize and manage information about your frequently asked questions.
For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use faq management solutions make it easy to set up and use. For the power user, the database management system affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use faq database solutions that you create.
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your frequently asked quesitons.
- Quickly access your faq data: You can access and view your data in virtually any way. Table Viewer allows you to view faq data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify faq data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create frequently asked questions reports, summaries, Web pages.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program Database Designer you can easily modify faq database templates included in the package.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use this application for all your database needs. You can create your own database management solutions or you can visit and try solutions from the Database Solution Center.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use faq management solutions: FAQ Organizer comes with database templates that are ready to use right away. Databases: faq-basic, faq-detailed, glossary. faq database templates.
- Customize or create database easily: You can start using FAQ Organizer with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Data fields included in the solution: FAQ-Detailed database solution contains the following database fields: faq title, category, faq detailed description, answer, notes, revision date, faq id number, keywords, record creation date, status, and 3 custom data fields.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate frequently asked question records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next database record filling your search criteria.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, faq reports, summaries. You can save faq report settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily access, enter, modify records and generate data specific commands (some commands: send email message, insert picture, start spell checker, send url address to a browser, dial phone number,….)
- Browser viewer: View your faq information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates. There is no limit on the number of ways you could display your data in the View Page. The integration of data and the browser gives advanced users unlimited flexibility with adding new custom functionality that already is provided by the Internet.
- Table viewer: View and process your faq data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Filter records: You can limit the number of faq records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter faq database
- Sort faq records: Sort your records on any field, e.g. faq title, faq category, status, entry date, revision date...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your faq databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple faq reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Deluxe can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals : Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Screenshot
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1
FAQ Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.