Farsight Calculator 3.5
Farsight Calculator 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Farsight Calculator 3.5 description
Farsight Calculator 3.5 is a convenient and outstanding quality tool which allows you to create your own calculator and share it with your friends. It can perform arithmetic operations in either RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) or ALG (Algebraic) mode. More than one hundred functions are supported, including algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic, date, statistical and financial functions. Besides, it contains a set of powerful tools
- Solve your calculation problems
- Farsight Calculator supports more than one hundred functions (including algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic, date, statistical and financial functions), and contains a set of powerful tools, such as "Finance Box", "Date Calculations" and "Unit Convertor".
- Avoid repetitive calculations and save your time
- Farsight Calculator can save your calculation processes as programs or functions, so you can reuse these calculations at any time in the future.
- Promote your blog or website
- Farsight Calculator allows you to create your own calculators (each as an executable file, about 500 KB in size). You can put the logo and URL of your blog or website on its main window, and submit it to download sites to promote your site.
- Financial Calculations: You can use Farsight Financial Calculator to perform basic calculator functions, as well as create your own financial calculations program.Farsight Calculator provides a lot of financial functions. Financial Calculations Include:
- Cash flow, present values,future value, loan or amortization,interest rate , monthly payment, principal paid, interest paid, effective or nominal interest rate,balance, internal rate of return, net present value and many more.
- FV(Future Value): Calculates the future value of an investment.
- SYD(Sum-of-The-Year's depreciation): Calculates depreciation for an asset.
- DDB(Double-declining Balance): Calculates the depreciation of an asset using the double-declining balance method.
- SLN(Straight-line Depreciation): Returns the straight-line depreciation allowance of an asset
- IPMT(Interest Payment): Calculates the interest portion of a loan payment.
- RATE(Interest Rate): Returns the interest rate required to increase PresentValue to FutureValue.
- NPer(Number of Payment Periods): Returns the number of payment periods for an investment.
- PMT(Payment): Calculates a fully amortized payment.
- PPMT(Principal Amount Payment): Returns the principal amount from a full payment.
- PV(Present Value): Calculates the present value of an investment.
- IRR(Internal Rate of Return): Calculates the internal rate of return for an investment.
- NPV(Net Present Value): Calculates the current value from an array of estimated cash flow values.
- EFR(Effective Annual Interest Rate): Returns the effective annual interest rate, given the nominal annual interest rate and the number of compounding periods per year.
- APR(Nominal Annual Interest Rate): Returns the nominal annual interest rate, given the effective rate and the number of compounding periods per year.
- Time value of money: Mini Finance Calculator is a easy-to-use Finance calculator.It give you the ability to calculate the time value of money, interest rates, cash flow, and depreciation. Additionally, you can view, print, and save amortization schedules.
- Depreciation calculator: Farsight Calculator contain a easy-to-use free depreciation calculator.The Depreciation calculator calculates a schedule using straight-line, sum-of-the-years' digits, or declining balance depreciation methods.Type of depreciation to calculate:
Straight-line distributes an equal portion of the asset cost basis less the salvage value across each period of use. Sum-of-the-years' digits uses a fraction to calculate the deprecation rate where the numerator is the remaining years of useful life and the denominator is the sum of the years of useful life. Declining balance applies the factor to the remaining book value of the asset
- Cash flow analysis
Farsight Calculator 3.5 Screenshot
Farsight Calculator 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Farsight Calculator 3.5
Farsight Calculator 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.