FAssistant 4.00 Ranking & Summary
FAssistant 4.00 description
FAssistant can be a good fit for personal use to keep track of expenses, incomes, bank accounts, credit cards, bank loan/policies, stocks/securities, password management, personal address book. It also provides the import/export facility and report creation facilities.
- Monthly Expense Accounts: Keep track of your expenses on monthly basis.
- Yearly Income Accounts: Keep track of your income on yearly basis.
- Individual User Account: Keep track of your money matters with an individual person.
- Group User Account: Keep track of expenses done in a group of individuals and determine share of each individual.
- Bank/Credit Card Account : Keep record/details of all your bank and credit card and accounts.
- Loan/Policy Account: Keep track of your loan or policies (where you pay premiums).
- Shares/Stock Account: Keep track of shares/stocks you own.
- Password Manager: Keep records of all passwords at one secured place.
- Information Account: Keep important information at one secured location. Information can be categorized as secured or unsecured.
- Reminder Account: Keep all your reminders/meeting/appointments in this utility and when ever you open the utility.
- Personal Address Book: Keep your personal address book data/contact details all at one secured place.
- Export/Import: Export/Import data to/from database for back-ups or mobility.
- Reports: Generate reports on how you doing in expenses/incomes/earnings.
- MS Access/Oracle,
- JDK1.4 or above
- Change List
- 1. Added one for filter in Portfolio screen to select records for defined % Expected Earnings.
- 2. Added 5 more columns for each security (each row in table) to calculate and show smart earning details.
- 3. Changed layout of Password manager screen to increase width of Category Name combo box.
- 4. Changed layout of Price Watch screen for better visibility of all fields.
- 5. Added Today button in Calendar pop-up. To select todays Date.
- 6. Bug Fixed: Allow blank space in Information field of Info and Reminder Account Search Screen.
- 7. Bug Fixed: Exception while doing Date Sorting with *Group Average option in Monthly Expense Report Screen.
- 8. Application Version, Release Date and Timestamp added in exported file.
- 9. Format of Enhancements.txt file changed
- 10. Bug fixed in Reminder Account - For Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Frequency types
- 11. Maximum text length for all of the input text fields has been increased and standardized.
- 12. Added new link on Main Screen for Admin Log In/Out. This is also linked with Password Manager and Info
- Details screens.
- 13. Keyboard shortcuts added for all menu, sub menu and menu items.
- 14. Export and Import options moved to File menu from Tools menu.
- 15. Savings Summary Report renamed to Miscellaneous Account Summary Report
- 16. Right click menu added to all 3 reminders on main screen
- 17. Ability to resize all 3 reminders on main screen
- 18. Ability to save the last layout of the Main Screen - Property added in Options screen
- 19. Added new screen to add new currencies to the application form pre-populated list of about 95 countries and currencies.
- 20. Bug fixed in all decimal input fields to display decimal values greater than 8 digits.
- 21. Added a new transaction details screen in bank account screen to capture bank account transaction details.
- Principle Amount text field renamed to Current Amount. Current Amount and Interest field made non-editable as they are now populated from entries made in transaction details screen.
- 22. Format of "Save To File" reports is standardized. The width of each column shown in the report will be dynamic now and will change based on the max length of the text present in each column.
- 23. Added one more optional dropdown field "Payment Type" in Policy/Loan Account Details screen. Possible values are
- a. Installment
- b. Other
- 24. Added Transaction Search screen for both Bank Accounts and Policy/Loan Accounts to search transactions for given time period same as Security Transaction Search screen.
- 25. Changes made to include both start date and end date in calculation of duration. So duration for start date 01-Feb-2007 and end date 01-Feb-2007 will be 1 Day.
- 26. Plug-in interface for Price Watch and Portfolio is changed
- 27. Layout of Manage Account Summary Report and Manage Miscellaneous Account Summary Report has been changed for better visibility.
- 28. Transactions are shown in color for Individual Account and Group Account.
- 29. Added functionality to do import of old version of exported data file (backward compatibility of data file).
- 30. Bug Fixed : Focus issue in editable table fields in Group Account Details, Manage Account Summary Report and Manage Miscellaneous Account Summary Report screens.
- 31. Name "Equity Account" has been changed to "Stock Account" similarly "Security" and "Securities" changed to "Stock" and "Stocks".
- 32. Equity Account renamed to Stock Account
- 33. Showing tool tip for all image buttons.
- 34. User can use arrow keys to navigate within a table. Down arrow and Up arrow will be treated as single mouse click on a row in table.
- While Enter key will be treated as double click on a row in table. Tab will bring focus to the next eligible component on the screen just after table and shift Tab will take focus to previous eligible component just before the table.
- 35. Creating of Template is added in following 5 screens. User can create template of transactions to be used later to create/update a single record or create multiple records (bulk load). User can edit some of the fields while using bulk load functionality.
- a. Monthly Expense Account Transactions
- b. Yearly Income Account Transaction
- c. Individual User Account Transactions
- d. Bank Account Transactions
- e. Stock Account Transactions
- f. Loan/Policy Account Transactions
- 36. Added a new menu screen "Transaction Template" under "Manage" menu, to manage the templates of all above accounts. User can update/delete a template using this screen.
- 37. Color scheme for table, buttons, input fields has been standardized.
- 38. ReadMe.txt file is completely rewritten to describe the basic functionality provided by the application. This can also be used as reference help for any functionality in the application.
FAssistant 4.00 Screenshot
FAssistant 4.00 Keywords
Bookmark FAssistant 4.00
FAssistant 4.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.