Fax Voip 3.2.1
Fax Voip 3.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Fax Voip 3.2.1 description
Fax Voip 3.2.1 offers a virtual T38 fax COM port for your SIP Network. You can send and receive T38 faxes via SIP networks with standart fax soft. It is also possible to receive T38 faxes directly into TIFF or PDF files without using a standard fax software, and without limiting the number of incoming fax sessions.
Fax Voip is a fully-functional system for sending faxes via e-mail (Mail -> Fax) and for receiving faxes to e-mail (Fax -> Mail).
What is Fax Voip? From the prospective of your fax application, it is a fax modem. Your application is connected to Fax Voip via standart COM port interface. Fax Voip installs virtual COM ports and virtual ?Standart 14400 bps modems? in your system.
You can setup your fax program to work with Fax Voip COM ports or virtual modems. From the prospective of your SIP network, it is a SIP client with T38 Fax support. With Fax Voip you can send and receive T38-faxes over Internet without any hardware, using your favourite fax program or fax server.
You can use Fax Voip with your IP-SIP-PBX and with your SIP-T38-Provider. Fax Voip support from 1 to 100 fax lines simultaneously.
It is possible to receive T38 faxes directly into TIFF or PDF files without using a standard fax software, and without limiting the number of incoming fax sessions.
Fax Voip now able to send audio-faxes (over G711 codec). This was made possible by the introduction of internal "T38 to G711 Gateway". You can send audio-faxes using ECM. Receiving of audio-faxes implemented as "Fax to Tiff".
Fax Voip is a fully-functional system for sending faxes via e-mail (Mail -> Fax) and for receiving faxes to e-mail (Fax -> Mail). Fax -> Mail function allows you to receive faxes as e-mails with either PDF or TIFF attachments. The Mail -> Fax function allows you to send faxes directly from your email program (e.g. Outlook Express).
- Modem intarface for fax programs (virtual COM-ports)
- SIP support, registration with SIP provider or SIP IP PBX
- STUN server support
- Audio Streaming: G.711 A-Law, G.711 u-Law, G.723.1, GSM 06.10
- Possibility to change SIP User Agent
- T.38 Real-time Fax over IP
- Audio (over G711) Real-time Fax over IP *
- T.30 Fax Group 3 up to 14.400 Bauds
- Error Correction Mode (ECM)
- Receiving faxes directly into TIFF or PDF files
- Up to 100 virtual T38 fax lines
- Unlimited number of incoming fax sessions , using fax->TIFF(PDF) option
- Redirection of incoming faxes to e-mail
- Fully-functional Mail to Fax and Fax to Mail system, based on Microsoft Fax Service
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Multi-page TIFF viewer software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Fax Voip 3.2.1 Screenshot
Fax Voip 3.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Fax Voip 3.2.1
Fax Voip 3.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.