FaxMail 12.03.13 Ranking & Summary
FaxMail 12.03.13 description
You can import as many name and phone numbers into each FaxBook as your computer and Windows will allow (depending on your memory and hard drive space). FaxMail for Windows gives you laser quality fax output, making it a great tool to send an occasional fax or large numbers of high quality faxes from the background while you work on other tasks. FaxMail for Windows bundles the most useful fax features, and it is fast!
- Forward faxes to another fax number - manually or automatically as faxes come in
- Forward faxes to an email address - manually or automatically as faxes come in
- Option to auto-print incoming faxes
- Will run as an NT Service
- Select number rings until the FaxModem answers
- Number of re-dials
- Length of time between re-dials
- Set modem volume
- Send/receive using up to four modems at the same time
- [Scale to printer] or [Print actual FAX size]
- View and move fax from Windows File Manager
- Immediate or scheduled fax sends
- Broadcast queue
- Option to auto-print incoming faxes in the background
- Send/receive fax in the background while you work in the foreground
- Easy fax management
- GOOD help system
- Very fast fax viewer
- Log all sent and future fax events
- Quick notes with variable merge from FaxBook fields
- Fax any document you can print (send amazingly clean resumes)
- Event monitor
- Received fax notification
- Fax rescheduling
- Thousands or millions of entries per FaxBook
- Easily create custom cover pages
- Background printing
- Supports [Silent-Answer]
- ElectraSoft Print to Fax driver
- Supports many paper sizes, in PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE, including Letter 8.5x11, Legal 8.5x14, A4 210x297mm, A5 182x257mm, and is user definable down to a fraction of an inch
- Enhanced Windows Dynamic All Class FaxModem Driver
- FaxBook merge into Cover Page
- Automatically switches from Fax to Printer Mode
- Supports Microsoft Word for Windows, Windows Write, and all other programs with the abilities to print
- Full-support for COM1-COM256.
- At least 32 MB RAM
- A 166 MHz Pentium or faster processor
- A high-color (thousands or millions of colors) display mode of 800x600 pixels or greater.
- You will also need a regular data/fax modem or an Internet connection.
- Software Requirements: Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista
FaxMail 12.03.13 Screenshot
FaxMail 12.03.13 Keywords
Bookmark FaxMail 12.03.13
FaxMail 12.03.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.