Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 Ranking & Summary
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 description
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 is designed as a powerful tool which can help you easily load various financial information into Excel. You can load trading quotes (price, high, low, close), financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow), analysts estimates, ratios(p/e, price to book, enterprise value).
Financial Link can load price histories into your Excel. The add-in uses public financial web pages to extract requested information into Excel. You can also setup your own links to any web-pages to load any data.
Through Financial Link you will get access to a library of continuously increasing number of financial excel models (for example Company Overview, Myportfolio). You can calculate various technical analysis figures using the built-in functions.
- Automatically updates stock quotes in every one minute. Stock quotes contains trading informations such as last price, daily high-,low, volume, yesterday's close from Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Reuters public web pages.
- Loads financial statements information of thousands of companies. Balance sheet, income statement, cash flow reports contains hundreds of fields holding financial informations such as Revenue, Total Assets, Net Income, EPS, DPS etc.
- Retrieves analyts' estimates for the upcoming financial periods.
- Retrieves financial ratios such as P/E, Enterprise Value, Price to Book, Price to Sales, Debt to Equity, Revenue per Share, Profit Margin, etc.
- Loads daily, weekly, monthly price history of stocks going back to several years
- Creates link into an Excel cell from a numerical figure of any web page you select. If the figure updates on the web page it will also automatically update in your excel. This way any financial information of any providers can be loaded into Excel
- No need to enter formulas into Exel. Financial Link has assistants to help you insert the functions that loads financial informations
- Detailed online help
- Search functionality to browse through the universe of available companies
- Through Financial Link you will get access to a library of continously increasing number of financial excel templates
- 16 built-in technical analysis functions to calculate the most common analysis (moving averages, money flow, bollinger bands, price channel, macd, rsi,..)
- Version 1.1.9 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1 or higher
- Ms Excel 2000 or higher
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 Screenshot
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 Keywords
Bookmark Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9
Financial Link for Excel 1.1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.