Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 description
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 is a handy and easy-to-use application made for anyone making financial reporting in Word easier and more efficient. Once properly installed a new menu series is added to the core Word program. It includes Formula Builder, an intuitive wizard that makes creating formulas in Word easy. Additional tools let you copy a formula and paste to a cell or range of cells. You can't do that with the normal copy and paste functions.
The Accounting Edition also includes Table Link, a wizard that enables you to easily link to data in other Word tables. It also features Financial Table Builder, a wizard that makes creating tables pre-formatted for financial data a snap! Create a financial reporting template that could save you hours of prep time each reporting cycle.
How does it work?
- After installing the program, open Word.
- A new series of options was added to the Word menu during installation.
- Access the new menu as you would any other menu item in Word.
- You can now create formulas plus a lot more in any new or existing Word document on the PC with the add-in installed.
- Table Link:
- Table Link enables you to easily link to data in any table in the existing Word document. Linking to table data has several beneficial uses. You could create a summary of financial data linking to data in other tables. You could create a financial report template that has pre-built links to select financial table data in the management discussion and analysis section of the report.
- Table Link opens as a wizard that walks you through the steps for linking data. Just click on the cell you want to link to, open the Table Link wizard and select where you want to display the link. Click the insert link button and you're done. Easy!
- Financial Table Builder:
- Financial Table Builder makes it easy to create tables pre-formatted for financial data. Financial Table Builder prompts you to set a few basic settings for the table such as the number of rows and columns, width of the table, and formatting choices. Select where you want to the table and press the Build Table button.
- Financial Table Builder will construct a financial table as specified. The numeric columns are preset with decimal tabs to keep the numbers lined up properly. For example, if you've ever built a financial table that had a column mixed with positive and negative values, you'll understand how frustrating it is to get the numbers to align. Financial Table Builder does that for you. Creating a financial table couldn't be easier.
- Other Useful Tools: The Accounting edition includes three bonus utilities geared specifically for financial reporting.
- Double Underline Border - Have you ever had trouble searching the Word menus trying to figure out how to add a simple double underline to the financials The search is over with this tool!
- Insert Landscape Page - Sometimes you need to add a table wider than what can fit in a standard portrait-oriented page. It can be maddening to figure out how to change the orientation to landscape for one page without changing the orientation of the entire document. This simple tool does the work for you.
- Insert Line Above Table - Did you add a table to a new document and forget to add a line above the table for report headings, table title, or other text? Suddenly that area above the table becomes no mans land. No problem. This tool inserts a line above the table for you so you don't have to start over with a clean document.
Enhancements: Expiration date changed to 06/30/2009
Requirements: Microsoft Word 2000, 2002(XP), 2003, or 2007
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 Screenshot
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4
Financial Reporting Toolkit - Accounting Edition 1.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.