FindGraph 2.04 Ranking & Summary
FindGraph 2.04 description
FindGraph 2.04 was designed to provide you with a comprehensive graphing, curve fitting, and digitizing tool. FindGraph offers 12 generic fits, including linear regression, logistic functions, fourier approximation, rationals, neural networks, B-splines and parametric curves least squares approximations, plus a library of over 300 industry-specific 2D formulas.
FindGraph uses the Levenberg - Marquardt non-linear algorithm and the Simplex algorithm to fit data. A built-in Wizard helps to apply different curve fits to discover the model that best describes the data. Peak fitting features are included. The latest version includes a feature that applies Singular Spectrum Analysis (SSA) to reconstruct and to forecast data series. The software enables you to smooth, interpolate, apply FFT and Wavelet filters, subtract, differentiate, integrate, transform data and curves, and to apply Procrustes analysis.
The program comes with 200 built-in common graphing 2D functions support for polar, Cartesian, and parametric equations. A built-in Wizard helps to digitize the data. The program supports OLE automation and can be built-in to other software applications.
- Intuitive graphical interface enable you to create and edit plots fast and easily.
- Straightforward data entry. Data can be entered:
- By importing it from ASCII files created by other applications using an Excel-like data import feature;
- By importing Excel spreadsheet data;
- By cutting and pasting it from other Windows based applications;
- By digitizing screen charts;
- By typing it into a standard spreadsheet interface.
- With graphical editor you can easily:
- Add, move, copy and delete points;
- Remove and duplicate graphs or approximation lines;
- Add, position and rotate text easily.
- Draw text commentary along any curve.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo. .
- You can specify the unlimited number of points and lines. Their graphs will be plotted in one coordinate system, allowing comparison of empirical and analytical data. Lots of graph and coordinate plane parameters.
- Supported graph types are:
- Scatter diagrams and line graphs;
- Points density distributions;
- Points groups diagrams.
- Zoom easy Zoom is possible.
- The graphs allow total freedom in setting up scales and grids. Log scales for each axis are available.
- It is possible to create derived datasets by equations, interpolation, curve fitting, and numerical integration and differentiation.
- Export to files FindGraph allows you to export information to the other programs and files. Points can be saved to ASCII tables. Regressiion lines, curves, points and commentaries can be saved to XML file.
- COM server FindGraph is COM server. This means, that plot can be copied and pasted (embedded) directly into word processors, Excel or drawing programs.
- Business graph High-quality graphs are optimized for printing. The program has preview capabilities. The result on the screen is the same as on the report printout (what you see is what you get).
- The program supports OLE automation and can be built-in to user software. Examples (MS VB, MS VC++) are included. Methods and properties are documented.
help Context-sensitive help for all windows and elements in dialog boxes.
Enhancements: Include 30 new models.
FindGraph 2.04 Screenshot
FindGraph 2.04 Keywords
Bookmark FindGraph 2.04
FindGraph 2.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.