FlexiServer 1.65 Ranking & Summary
FlexiServer 1.65 description
FlexiServer 1.65 is a solution designed to create a flexible work environment with automatic employee time attendance logging and feature additional tools for quality assurance monitoring and reporting, and it works perfectly with home or remote working staff.
FlexiServer is the modern replacement for an hours book or time card. For staff who work at computers it does all hours logging automatically. It records log on and shut down times as worked hours. It automatically detects lunch and other long breaks by monitoring computer idle state. Hours can also be entered manually if the employee is not working at a computer.
FlexiStation also allows employees to manually enter their hours, and an explanation, if they have not been working at a computer for a period of time.
The way it works is like this. The manager or bookkeeper runs FlexiServer on their Windows or Linux PC. Whenever the manager or bookkeeper want to view reports they can log onto FlexiServer with their web browser and use the control panel.
All staff then run the component FlexiStation on their computers (Windows, Mac OS X or Linux). As a restricted version of FlexiServer and providing only the essential features, FlexiStation will run automatically in the background logging hours worked. Employees can also add hours manually, report a colleague sick or put in an application for annual leave.
Designed to be very easy and intuitive to use, FlexiServer will have you up and running within minutes.
- Saves employees the chore of needing to fill out hours in their hours books every day.
- No more chasing staff for them to submit their hours. Bookkeeping has 24/7 immediate access to casual staff hours.
- Improves the way your business works by knowing exactly what is taking your staff the most time. Reports can be used for costing reasons to estimate how much time employees are working in different programs.
- Gives management the confidence to let employees work at home without fearing not being able to see what they are working on. The QA Screen Monitor gives managers the chance to see what their team is working on at any time just as if they were in the office.
- Lets you know exactly where your colleagues are at any time. This is perfect in roaming computer environments where it will show you which computer any member of your team is working at.
- Allows management to monitor outsourced or contract staff and whether they are working and the hours they are billing for.
- Gives employees more flexibility. With the FlexiServer accurate hours tracking implemented, management are much more likely to let employees work when they want.
- Logs employee time attendance automatically using computer logon times.
- Hours can automatically be entered on a web form either as an alternative to computer logging or to override computer detect times.
- Automatically detects breaks using a configurable idle time measure.
- Can be linked to payroll software. Files are stored in open database friendly format.
- Shows the team if anyone is in the office (or working at home), what computer they are working at and (optionally) what document they are working on.
- Real time screen monitoring of home employees (optional).
- Can run on any Windows computer (XP or later). It does not need a dedicated server. It is typically run on the managers or bookkeepers computer.
- FlexiStation keeps logging hours even if the server computer is turned off. When it is turned on all cached data is sent.
- Works behind firewalls routers and other difficult networks.
- Can be used over the internet (for remote workers) or on the local network (for in-office staff).
- Very easy to use. No special technical knowledge is needed.
- Can run up to 300 employees from one installation.
- While FlexiServer can be installed on Windows or Linux PCs, employees can be running the FlexiStation module on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
- Installs literally in 2 minutes.
- Add more options for security, telephony integration and to add banned internet sites and programs.
- For the Main Computer (FlexiServer):
- Windows XP/2003/Vista or later
- For the Employees Computers (FlexiStation):
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
FlexiServer 1.65 Screenshot
FlexiServer 1.65 Keywords
Bookmark FlexiServer 1.65
FlexiServer 1.65 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.