Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook)
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) Ranking & Summary
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) description
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) is a tool for adding flexible and cost-effective reporting to any database accessible through ODBC or OLE-DB. No matter what type of programmer you are, this book gives you the tools and techniques you need to use VFP 9 for reporting applications.
- Access your data efficiently with VFP. All examples use MySQL sample data, and the source code includes a script for re-creating this data in Microsoft SQL Server 2000..
- Build reports, with many tips and tricks to help you take full advantage of VFP's full-featured Report Designer..
- Provide opportunities for your end-users to customize reports, using the Report Designer - royalty-free.
- Make this process safe and convenient, with VFP 9.0's new report protection features..
- Use pre-built VFP Cursor Adapter and Data Environment objects and a specialized VFPReports framework, the source code for this book, to deliver full reporting applications to your customers.
- Simply add your data sources and the reports you've designed, plus an XML configuration file.
- Database developers who have never used Visual Fox Pro can use this book to learn how to use VFP as a low-cost and full-featured reporting tool for their data sources.
- VFP developers can read this book to take a fresh look at reporting strategies that make use of features new in VFP 9, with a comprehensive strategy for using external data with reports.
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) Screenshot
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) Keywords
Bookmark Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook)
Flying Fox Book (Printed+eBook) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.