FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 Ranking & Summary
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 description
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 can easily transfer the structure and data (fully or partially) onto another database server, or transfer the data to the structure that already exists. In the latter case, there is an opportunity to run this operation many times to sync data. Because the synchronization is done one way, its very convenient for recurring "dump" of information, for example, from the web server to the local one.
Migrating a database structure is no easy job. Too often experienced admins decide to move by hand because the tools for automatic migration fail to offer them the required level of control and transparency. With FlySpeed DB Migrate, you gain control you want. The generation of an SQL script that creates the database structure on the target server, is totally controlled by the admin. He can change the structure of the objects using visual tools and make changes by hand. In case errors occur during the execution of the script, the admin can correct an expression that caused an error and continue running the script from where it stopped.
- Different modes of database migration and data transfer
- Complete transfer of database tables structure and data from the source to the destination database servers.
- Transfer of selected database objects and schemas only.
- Transfer data into existing tables within the destination database.
- Transfer new/updated/deleted records only (single-sided data synchronization).
- Generation of an SQL script for future execution on the destination MS SQL Server.
- Import database schema and data from any OLE DB or ODBC data source
- Import database structure and data from standalone database servers: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and other.
- Import database structure and data from desktop databases: Paradox, FoxPro, DBF.
- Import data from popular office formats (though ODBC driver): Excel, CSV, TXT.
- Direct import from MS Access databases, including correct image extraction from OLE BLOB fields.
- Full Unicode support.
- High customization, full control over the migration process.
- Extracting full metadata information available (tables, fields, PK, FK and indices).
- Selecting source objects to extract metadata and to move data from.
- Full customization of the target database and objects.
- Quick filtration of transferred data.
- Wide range of SQL Script generation options.
- Ability to view and edit a generated SQL script.
- Full monitoring and control over the database generation process.
- Ability to stop when encountering an erroneous SQL statement, correct it and resume.
- Ability to rollback all changes in the database when error occurs during the data transfer.
- Ability to run additional SQL scripts before and after the import process.
- Ability to log the whole migration process.
- Advanced features (available in Professional version only)
- Saving all current session settings to the project file for repeated use.
- New: Command-line tool to run data transfer projects in a single click.
- New: Task Scheduler to automate your data transfer tasks.
- New: COM Server to run the command line tool programmatically via OLE Automation.
- The new option is added to rollback all changes in the database when error occurs during the data transfer.
- Code optimization is made. Data transfer speed might be increased up to 15 percent.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Requirements: OLE DB Provider or ODBC Driver for the Source database
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 Screenshot
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Music Database 2000 2.166
- Conversion Master for InterBase SQL server 2.5
- SQLDBCompare V2.4
- Quick Recovery Lotus Notes Domino Server 10.x
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Data 7.0
- MS SQL Server Search & Extract Data Software 7.0
- ENT Server Data Migrator 1.3.12
- MS SQL Server Extract Data & Text Software 7.0