Form Pilot Pro 2.20
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 Ranking & Summary
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 description
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 is a software letting you fill out paper forms on your computer instead of using a typewriter. You just scan your form directly from the program, get the form image on the screen, and fill out the form by simply typing where you need to have the form filled out. If you do not have a scanner, just bring the scanned form image from another computer.
Filling out forms you can:
- use fonts of different size and colors;
- rotate text, insert pictures, checkmarks, lines and geometrical figures;
- enhance the outlook of the form itself by removing color casts;
- erase unnecessary fields.
After you have completed your form input, you can save it to your hard drive or a CD, print it out for mailing, or open it and change something if you need to. You may use preprinted forms (just the text will be printed out) or blank paper to create your completed form.
The program is very useful for students. It also helps children who have handwriting problems and people with dysgraphia. Form Pilot Pro supports multi-page documents. The program is better-suited for working with larger quantities of documents.
- Filling out preprinted forms
- Spell checking
- Multi-page documents
- Multiple records for the same form
- Edit previously saved forms
- Copying a selected area into a graphic file
- Ability to set tab order for tet fields
- Ability to set tet field width
- Freeze Object command
- Ability to create a patch and use it to cover an area you don't need with background teture
- Ability to type from right to left
- Ability to use printer fonts to speed-up printing on pre-printed paper forms
- PDF Eport
- Eport to image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PC, TIFF
- Import from image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PC, TIFF
- Free upgrades and technical support for registered users: 12 months
- Improved EMF support: Documents created based on EMF are smaller
- than documents based on raster formats.
- You can create documents based on EMF in two ways:
- Choose command "New | Using image" and open an EMF file.
- Print the document on the virtual printer.
- When saving documents created based on EMF in PDF format, the corresponding PDF files are also small in size.
- Win 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 Screenshot
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 Keywords
Bookmark Form Pilot Pro 2.20
Form Pilot Pro 2.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.