Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 18.104.22.168
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 126.96.36.199 description
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 188.8.131.52 is all you need to help you boost productivity and save you hours preparing financial and analytical reports. It offers an intuitive interface that makes it easy to create formulas in any new or existing Word document. The program includes many time-saving features. You can even add a range of numbers with a single click.
Formula Builder - Basic Edition is a Microsoft Word add-in program that makes it easy to use formulas in Word. Once properly installed a new menu series is added to the core Word program enabling you to create formulas in any new or existing Word document with ease.
- Formula Builder Wizard
- The Formula Builder Wizard makes it easy to create formulas in Microsoft Word. Open the Formula Builder Wizard and you're ready to build your formulas. Formulas are constructed the same way you're familiar with in Excel. New features were added in Version 2 that makes it easier than ever to create formulas in Word. You can add cell addresses to the Formula Builder Wizard's Formula Window simply by double-clicking the cell! Using the SUM function is as easy as selecting a range of cells and clicking SUM in the function list. The Formula Builder Wizard constructs the formula for you. Even if you've never created formulas before, Formula Builder Wizard makes it easy!
- Bookmarking Feature
- A new Bookmarking feature was added to the Formula Builder Wizard in Version 2. The bookmarking feature makes it easy to create bookmarks and add them to your formulas. Bookmarks in formulas work similar to naming cells in Excel. Use bookmarks when you want to reference a particular cell in several formulas. Bookmarks keep a bookmarked cell address constant when formulas are copied to other cells using Formula Plus Copy and Paste.
- 1 - Click Formula
- 1 - Click Formula is one of the new exciting features in Basic Edition's Version 2. You can build a formula in Word in as easy as one click of a button! If you're familiar with AutoSum in Excel, you already know how this works. Select the first empty cell at the bottom of a column of numbers OR to the left of a row of numbers. Click the 1-Click Formula icon and the formula is created for you automatically! SUM is the default function, but you can also choose Average, Count, Min or Max functions as well.
- Formula Plus Copy and Paste
- The problem with Word's normal copy and paste functions is that they don't work very well with formulas, Unlike Excel, Word does not update formulas for changes in relative cell addresses. Formula Plus Copy and Paste solves this problem because it updates formulas for relative cell addresses. Use Formula Plus to copy and paste individual cells or a range of cells.
- Formula Viewer
- Formula Viewer is a new feature in Version 2. Word doesn't display formulas in a formula bar like Excel, which makes it difficult to know if your formulas are accurate. Formula Viewer solves this problem. Open Formula Viewer and display the formula. Another issue is that Word doesn't display row or column headings, so even if you can view the formula, it's still difficult to know what cells are included in your formula. Formula Viewer solves this problem too. Formula Viewer has a feature that highlights cells in the formula giving you visual confirmation of the accuracy of your formulas.
- Other Useful Tools: The Basic Edition includes other useful tools.
- Word doesn't recalculate formulas automatically. The Recalculate feature makes it easy to recalculate all the formulas in your document at once. Formula Builder also automatically recalculates formulas immediately before a document is saved or printed.
- Convert formulas to text for a single cell or the entire document at once.
- Display a table cell address.
- Version 2 gives you the ability to change various default settings. You can change the look and feel of the program with six different palettes to choose from. You can also change default numerical format settings too.
Enhancements: Extended the expiration date and changed some of the formula recalculation options.
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 18.104.22.168
Formula Builder for MS Word Basic Edition 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MS Word High School Resume Template Software 7.0
- MS Word Read Entire Documents Aloud Software 7.0
- MS Word Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Documents Software 7.0
- MS Word Extract Email Addresses From Documents Software 7.0
- MS Word Print Multiple Documents Software 7.0
- MS Word File Size Reduce Software 7.0
- MS PowerPoint Word Count & Frequency Statistics Software 7.0
- MS Word Split (Divide, Save) Pages Into Separate Files Software 7.0
- MS Word to PDF Batch Convert Multiple Documents Software 7.0
- MS Word to Excel Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS Word Print Multiple Documents 7.0
- MS Word 2007 Ribbon 7.0
- MS Word Export To Multiple Text Files Software 7.0
- MS Word Export To Multiple HTML Files Software 7.0
- Word Addin 1.0
- MS Word Weekly Appointment Planner Software 7.0