Foxit PhantomPDF Business 126.96.36.1994
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 188.8.131.524 Ranking & Summary
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 184.108.40.2064 description
Foxit PhantomPDF Business builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard and PhantomPDF Express. It enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information.
- XFA Form Filling - XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance - Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation - Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor - Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Office, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats - Easily shares PDF content with other applications, like Microsoft Office.
- Robust Document Security - Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction - Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification - Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager - Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design - Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition - OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported - Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products, like those from Adobe.
- Bates Numbering - Used for document identification and protection.
- PDF Optimizer - Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support - helps when you need it.
- Small and Fast
- Up to 3 times faster PDF creation than competitor tools.
- Only requires 700 MB of hard drive space.
- Launch speed is fast.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported
- Supports over 200 of the most common office file types.
- One click button within Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to convert documents to PDF documents.
- Creates new PDF files from text and images saved in the clipboard.
- Saves time by converting multiple files to PDF files. Also convert many files into one PDF document or into individual PDF documents.
- Creates PDF files from right click menu.
- Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
- PDF/A support for long-term archiving.
- Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents to protect confidential information such as social security numbers.
- Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Protector and Policy Manager
- Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents.
- Allows the author the control of document features within each PDF such as who has permission to read and write to a file.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Office, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats
- Easily shares PDF content with other applications, like Microsoft Office.
- Bates Numbering Support
- Used for document identification and protection.
- XFA Form Filling
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- Advanced Editing
- Allows you to modify page contents in any PDF document: select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy, paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Document Certification
- Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- High compression of scanned documents
- Greater compression means smaller file sizes, which takes up less storage and will be easier to distribute electronically.
- OCR Text Recognition
- Converts your scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
- Scan documents directly to PDF file
- Streamlines workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, and other documents to electronic PDF files.
- Scans and converts in one step.
- Add Header & Footer to PDF files
- Inserts page numbers or dates as Headers and Footers directly without requiring other applications; helping you to add more information into the PDF files and navigating them with ease.
- Add Watermark & Background to PDF files
- Watermark can indicate the status of created PDF files, such as Draft or Confidential.
- Background makes your PDF documents rich and professional.
- Edit and modify PDF contents
- Quickly edits document content and corrects mistakes right in a PDF file.
- Adds text to your PDF document as necessary.
- Review PDF documents
- Adds your comments or suggestions including notes.
- Highlights, underlines, or uses one of many other tools to indicate selected text.
- Indicates the status of PDF document or hint the reviewer where to sign with Stamp.
- Easily corrects mistakes by cancelling the last actions and quickly add back in changes made with Redo & Undo features.
- Compare PDF documents
- Highlights the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed quickly and easily.
- Organize PDF pages
- Re-organizes PDF pages without using or reverting to the documents native application.
- Adds, deletes, or combines pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Easy to change PDF page order by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails.
- Streamlines your workflow by inserting scanned documents directly into your PDF document.
- Design and fill-out electronic forms
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use form design tools make your PDF documents more interactive.
- Creates and manages digital signature fields, to help PDF's author add blank signature fields for reviewers to sign.
- Collects the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees easily without the cost of re-keying.
- Reduces paper handling.
- Extends document-based processes to better engage with customers, partners, constituents, colleagues, etc.
- Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
- Controls access to PDF documents.
- Protects sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
- Enhances security when sending and receiving PDF files.
- Control PDF document usage such as printing, changing, content extraction
- Manages PDF usage permissions for individual documents within or without your organization current IT structure.
- Add digital signatures to PDF documents
- Allows the PDF document receiver to validate the status of digital signature to determine if the document has been modified since the signature was applied.
- Enhances security by instituting identity authentication.
- Automatically checks for unauthorized content changes.
- Set document information
- Helps to categorize, archive, index and search your huge PDF files with ease.
- Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Developers can create document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries.
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater).
- 700 MB of available hard drive space.
- 1024*768 screen resolution.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 220.127.116.114 Screenshot
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 18.104.22.1684 Keywords
Bookmark Foxit PhantomPDF Business 22.214.171.1244
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 126.96.36.1994 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.