Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 Ranking & Summary
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 description
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 is descibed to offer users with an easy to use as well as smart program which enables businesses to create, edit, and secure reliable PDF documents quickly, easily, and at a cost you can afford.
Small and Fast
- Up to 3 times faster PDF creation than competitor tools.
- Only requires 700 MB of hard drive space.
- Launch speed is fast.
Create industry-standard compliant PDF files from any printable file
- Support over 200 of the most common office file types
- One click button within Microsoft® Office®, including Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to convert documents to PDF documents.
- Save time by converting multiple files to PDF files. Also convert many files into one PDF document or into individual PDF documents
- PDF/A support ensures digital PDF document remaining readable, render-able, and accessible for long-term archiving.
- Selectable PDF specification from 1.3 to 1.7 makes your created PDF files compatible with different PDF viewers.
XFA Form Filling
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Perform OCR Text Recognition
- Make your scanned or image-based PDF documents selectable and searchable avoid recreating documents or retyping text.
Scan documents directly to PDF file
- Streamline workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, and other documents to electronic PDF files.
- Scan and convert in one step.
Add Header & Footer to PDF files
- Insert page numbers or dates as Headers and Footers directly without requiring other applications; helping you to add more information into the PDF files and navigating them with ease.
Add Watermark & Background to PDF files
- Watermark can indicate the status of created PDF files, such as Draft or Confidential.
- Background makes your PDF documents rich and professional.
Edit and modify PDF contents
- Quickly edit document content and correct mistakes right in a PDF file.
- Add text to your PDF document as necessary.
Review PDF documents
- Add your comments or suggestions including notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to indicate selected text.
- Indicate the status of PDF document or hint the reviewer where to sign with Stamp.
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last actions and quickly add back in changes made with Redo & Undo features.
Compare PDF documents
- Highlight the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed quickly and easily.
Organize PDF pages
- Re-organize PDF pages without using or reverting to the documents native application.
- Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Easy to change PDF page order by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails.
- Streamline your workflow by inserting scanned documents directly into your PDF document.
Design and fill-out electronic forms
- Convert your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools make your PDF documents more interactive.
- Create and manage digital signature fields, to help PDF's author add blank signature fields for reviewers to sign.
- Collect the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees easily without the cost of re-keying.
- Reduce paper handling.
- Extend document-based processes to better engage with customers, partners, constituents, colleagues, etc.
Optimize PDF document
- Reduce the file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space.
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
- Control access to PDF documents.
- Protect sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
- Enhance security when sending and receiving PDF files.
Control PDF document usage such as printing, changing, content extraction
- Manage PDF usage permissions for individual documents within or without your organization current IT structure.
Add digital signatures to PDF documents
- Streamline business processes typically requiring paper-based or in-person collaboration by enabling digital signatures on your PDF documents.
- Enhance security by instituting identity authentication.
- Automatically check for unauthorized content changes.
Set document information
- Help to categorize, archive, index and search your huge PDF files with ease.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Developers can create document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries.
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit).
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit ).
- Windows 7 (32-bit t).
- Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1GB RAM or greater).
- 600 MB of available hard drive space.
- 800x600 screen resolution.
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 Screenshot
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 Keywords
Bookmark Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (32-bit) 5.0.3.0811 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.