Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 18.104.22.1684
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 22.214.171.1244 Ranking & Summary
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 126.96.36.1994 description
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 188.8.131.524 is launched to be a helpful and smart professional PDF toolkit that includes everything you need to create professional PDF documents.
You're trying to go paperless, design company forms, collaborating with others to design documents, or involved in other projects that require PDF technology. Your documents contain sensitive information, so you need them to be secure. However, the products you find either don't have enough features or are way too expensive. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard enables businesses to create, edit, and secure reliable PDF documents quickly, easily, and at a cost you can afford.
- Small and Fast
- Up to 3 times faster PDF creation than competitor tools.
- Only requires 700 MB of hard drive space.
- Launch speed is fast.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported
- Supports over 200 of the most common office file types.
- One click button within Microsoft® Office®, including Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to convert documents to PDF documents.
- Creates new PDF files from text and images saved in the clipboard.
- Saves time by converting multiple files to PDF files. Also convert many files into one PDF document or into individual PDF documents.
- Creates PDF files from right click menu.
- Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe®.
- PDF/A support for long-term archiving.
- XFA Form Filling
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- OCR Text Recognition
- Converts scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft® Office, RTF, HTML, XML, text, and image formats
- Easily shares content with other applications, like Microsoft® Office.
- Scan documents directly to PDF file
- Streamlines workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, and other documents to electronic PDF files.
- Scans and converts in one step.
- Add Header & Footer to PDF files
- Inserts page numbers or dates as Headers and Footers directly without requiring other applications; helping you to add more information into the PDF files and navigating them with ease.
- Add Watermark & Background to PDF files
- Watermark can indicate the status of created PDF files, such as Draft or Confidential.
- Background makes your PDF documents rich and professional.
- Edit and modify PDF contents
- Quickly edits document content and corrects mistakes right in a PDF file.
- Adds text to your PDF document as necessary.
- Review PDF documents
- Adds your comments or suggestions including notes.
- Highlights, underlines, or uses one of many other tools to indicate selected text.
- Indicates the status of PDF document or hint the reviewer where to sign with Stamp.
- Easily corrects mistakes by cancelling the last actions and quickly add back in changes made with Redo & Undo features.
- Compare PDF documents
- Highlights the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed quickly and easily.
- Organize PDF pages
- Re-organizes PDF pages without using or reverting to the documents native application.
- Adds, deletes, or combines pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Easy to change PDF page order by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails.
- Streamlines your workflow by inserting scanned documents directly into your PDF document.
- Design and fill-out electronic forms
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools make your PDF documents more interactive.
- Creates and manages digital signature fields, to help PDF's author add blank signature fields for reviewers to sign.
- Collects the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees easily without the cost of re-keying.
- Reduces paper handling.
- Extends document-based processes to better engage with customers, partners, constituents, colleagues, etc.
- Optimize PDF document
- Reduces the file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space.
- Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
- Controls access to PDF documents.
- Protects sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
- Enhances security when sending and receiving PDF files.
- Control PDF document usage such as printing, changing, content extraction
- Manages PDF usage permissions for individual documents within or without your organization current IT structure.
- Add digital signatures to PDF documents
- Allows the PDF document receiver to validate the status of digital signature to determine if the document has been modified since the signature was applied.
- Enhances security by instituting identity authentication.
- Automatically checks for unauthorized content changes.
- Set document information
- Helps to categorize, archive, index and search your huge PDF files with ease.
- Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Developers can create document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries.
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1GB RAM or greater)
- 600 MB of available hard drive space.
- 800x600 screen resolution
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 184.108.40.2064 Screenshot
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 220.127.116.114 Keywords
Bookmark Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 18.104.22.1684
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 22.214.171.1244 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.