Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 description
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 is an powerful and easy to use software for extracting many MySQL databases. Target database structure is displayed in tree-like browser with multiselect, allowing you to easily navigate through huge databases.
- Easy to use wizard
- Project Settings wizard guides you through the process of setting up connections and choosing tables for conversion.
- This setup can be saved (it is encrypted) and reused later via single-click open or in the scheduler for zero fuss.
- Session files also contain advanced user customization per session. This feature is available in Enterprise version only.
- Unparalelled speed
- Each database is handled using dedicated native components, without overhead of ODBC.
- Bulk copying is used where possible, raising conversion speed to tens of thousands of records per second!
- Data, indexes and constraints are reliably transferred. We even handle invalid values (such as dates out of range).
- Conversion can be cancelled anytime and all errors are logged.
- Powerful interface
- Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions.
- Examine data in advanced grid.
- Memo fields can be examined in multi-line view.
- Multiselect - perform actions on multiple objects at once.
- See record counts of tables while you work.
- Built-in scheduler
- When you need regular update of a target database, you can take advantage of sophisticated built-in scheduler.
- You can migrate your database once, daily, weekly, even monthly. Such scheduled conversion can be run as local account (task runs only when you are logged on as if you started it manually - and you have full interraction with our application) or as system account (invisible and runs no matter if you are logged on or not).
- Scheduled conversion can automatically write log files.
- Features at a glance
- Convert instantly - setup connections, choose tables and go!
- Convert data, indexes and constraints (depends on database)
- Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions
- Command-line support
- Conversion can be cancelled anytime
- All errors are logged
- Invalid field values are converted as nulls and logged on which row they occured - you can convert huge tables without stopping because of few invalid fields
- Examine tables' data in advanced grid, memo fields can be examined in multi-line view
- Multiselect - perform actions on multiple objects at once
- Change structure of database with ease
- extract columns and data to another table with all links preserved
- merge tables
- drop, rename, modify columns' properties
- create indexes
- drop unused tables
- drop unused columns
- See record counts of tables while you work
- All your actions are recorded and stored in encrypted session file - on next conversion you can choose to simply convert, or to convert and execute all recorded actions - you can automatically convert and change structure to desired with single click
- Added an option to require user global datatype matching for users who want absolute control over conversion
- MySQL target now creates only required indexes as a part of create table statement and the rest later
- Added warning when BULK mode and Table Settings are used so you can know when a table can't use BULK mode
- Added handling of case when MySQL returns incomplete create table statement
- Fixed global datatype conversion casing sensitivity
- MySQL 3.23
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 Screenshot
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2
Full Convert MySQL Edition 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.