Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 description
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 is an powerful and easy to use software for extracting many SQL Server databases. Target database structure is displayed in tree-like browser with multiselect, allowing you to easily navigate through huge databases.
- Easy to use wizard
- Project Settings wizard guides you through the process of setting up connections and choosing tables for conversion.
- This setup can be saved (it is encrypted) and reused later via single-click open or in the scheduler for zero fuss.
- Session files also contain advanced user customization per session. This feature is available in Enterprise version only.
- Unparalelled speed
- Each database is handled using dedicated native components, without overhead of ODBC.
- Bulk copying is used where possible, raising conversion speed to tens of thousands of records per second!
- Data, indexes and constraints are reliably transferred.
- Conversion can be cancelled anytime and all errors are logged.
- Powerful interface
- Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions.
- Examine data in advanced grid.
- Memo fields can be examined in multi-line view.
- Multiselect - perform actions on multiple objects at once.
- See record counts of tables while you work.
- Built-in scheduler
- When you need regular update of a target database, you can take advantage of sophisticated built-in scheduler.
- You can migrate your database once, daily, weekly, even monthly. Such scheduled conversion can be run as local account (task runs only when you are logged on as if you started it manually - and you have full interraction with application) or as system account (invisible and runs no matter if you are logged on or not).
- Scheduled conversion can automatically write log files.
- Features at a glance
- Convert instantly - setup connections, choose tables and go!
- Convert data, indexes and constraints (depends on database)
- Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions
- Command-line support
- Conversion can be cancelled anytime
- All errors are logged
- Invalid field values are converted as nulls and logged on which row they occured - you can convert huge tables without stopping because of few invalid fields
- Examine tables' data in advanced grid, memo fields can be examined in multi-line view
- Multiselect - perform actions on multiple objects at once
- View all SQL commands issued to database during conversion process for easy revision
- Change structure of database with ease
- extract columns and data to another table with all links preserved
- merge tables
- drop, rename, modify columns' properties
- create indexes
- drop unused tables
- drop unused columns
- Execute freeform SQL
- See record counts of tables while you work: All your actions are recorded and stored in encrypted session file - on next conversion you can choose to simply convert, or to convert and execute all recorded actions - you can automatically convert and change structure to desired with single click
- Massive data transfer speedup
- Added support for MySQL LOAD DATA bulk mode
- Improved process of conversion from SQL2005 to SQL2000 or earlier
- Added warnings to the conversion log
- Empty tables are now immediately skipped when copying data
- Added handling of duplicate DBF indexes
- Added autorename of duplicate DBF fields
- Added visual clue icon to clear when the table is being open, when Full Convert processes data, and when the target database processes the data
- Added global datatype conversion override for each target
- Added preview of delimited text file in Session Wizard for easy selection of delimiter
- Improved scheduler - tasks can now be repeated (even every minute if needed) for a specific time duration - and force stopped if they run too long
- Bulk mode temporary files written asynchronously for best performance.
- You can now specify client and server for for the bulk mode temporary files for each target, and override it per session
- Trial does not expire anymore, to help those who need more time evaluating
- DBF files are no more locked for writing during conversion
- Fixed progress bar display (last write batch didn't update the progress bar)
- SQL Server 6.5
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 Screenshot
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2
Full Convert SQL Server Edition 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.