FuturesCalc 1.3 Ranking & Summary
FuturesCalc 1.3 description
FuturesCalc 1.3 is a useful tool that allows professional traders to easily calculate trade results and access critical contract information for the most actively traded U.S. futures and futures options markets. The program currently supports 87 futures (including six FX Spot Equivalent Futures) and 58 options contracts traded on the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange, New York Mercantile Exchange, and United States Futures Exchange.
- Calculate trade profit/loss results and/or displays contract price specifications (point, minimum fluctuation and daily limits)
- Display equivalent points, quote value and cash price for each market is designed to help both new and experienced traders quickly visualize price and quote relationships for each market
- View point value, minimum fluctuation and daily limits
- View display of exchange, contract code and delivery months for each market, and web links to exchanges, contracts and holiday schedules
- Access exchange and contract specifications on the web
- Access holiday schedule information on the web
- Full customer support, free lifetime upgrades, and an attractive low price.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, ME, 98, 95
- 4 MB free disk space
FuturesCalc 1.3 Screenshot
FuturesCalc 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark FuturesCalc 1.3
FuturesCalc 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.