Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1
Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1 description
The Gantt Chart Builder System provides a system to build professional quality Gantt charts without the need for Microsoft Project or other similar products.
As an Excel module, GBS requires very little extra disk space (unlike Microsoft Project) and does not require the user to learn yet another software package. All Gantt sheets are generated on Excel sheets, this gives the user all the power and flexibility of Excel without the training overheads of battling with Project.
- Building the chart itself. This option will allow you to select the desired date bands illustrated below.
- Clear the chart,
- Access to the Builder Toolbox. This provides options to automatically populate roll-up tasks and also to automatically mark milestones based on the dates provided.
- Configure the chart presentation options. See below for a sample view of this control.
- Print & Print Preview the constructed chart,
- Copy the selected chart as an image format. This allows the chart to be pasted into almost any other toolset.
- Export the chart into another external workbook. This creates a sheet that is independent of the GBS toolset.
- MS Excel
- Date bands are limited
- This release contains a fixed to an issue with the default settings for page sizes on Letter and Legal paper sizes.
- Added the function Save Gantt Sheet to a new workbook". This will allow the user to save the current selected Gantt sheet into a new workbook that is fully functional Gantt builder file.
Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1 Screenshot
Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1
Gantt Chart Builder System 5.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.