GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16
GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16 Ranking & Summary
GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16 description
GCALDaemon is an OS-independent softweare that will offer you a two-way synchronization between Google Calendar and various iCalendar compatible calendar applications.
GCALDaemon is primarily designed as a calendar synchronizer but it can also be used as a Gmail notifier, Address Book importer, Gmail terminal and RSS feed converter.
- Open source and completely free of charge
- OS-independent standalone application (Java 1.5)
- Bidirectional sync between iCalendar and Google Calendar
- View and edit your Google Calendar offline
- Supports Google Apps for Your Domain
- Supports multiple file listeners with multiple Google Accounts
- Makes Gmail contacts accessible via LDAP
- Customizable Gmail notification
- Converts RSS/ATOM feed to iCalendar format
- Reusable mail transfer agent
- Remote control your computer via Gmail
- Multi-user abilities (up to 30-40 HTTP and LDAP clients)
- Run in service mode on Windows NT/2000/XP
- Run in embedded mode in a Servlet Container
- Low memory usage (10-20 MBytes)
- Automatic and fast (3-5 sec/sync)
- Customizable logging system (Log4J / CommonsLogging)
- Ability to do TCP/IP hostname/address filtering
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (or newer)
- Gmail account
- iCAL compatible calendar application
GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16 Screenshot
GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16 Keywords
Bookmark GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16
GCALDaemon 1.0 Beta 16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.