GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 Ranking & Summary
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 description
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 is a useful tool which can hep make sending and receiving faxes an effective, simple and cheaper process and enables users to receive and send faxes directly from their email client. It is the leading fax server for Exchange Server, Lotus and SMTP/POP3 servers.
With GFI FAXmaker less time is spent on sending, collecting and distributing faxes, saving your company noticeable costs. Faxes sent/received are also saved in digital format as an email.
GFI FAXmaker is easy to install, requires little maintenance and integrates with existing messaging clients and customized solutions. It seamlessly integrates with your mail server, allowing users to send and receive faxes and SMS/text messages using their email client. Your company can also search for and back up all faxes in the same way that emails are stored and retrieved on the network.
GFI FAXmaker supports Fax over IP (FOIP) and integrates with IP-enabled PABXs and Brooktrout's SR 140 technology to send faxes over the Internet.
GFI FAXmaker is an award winning fax server and has been voted #1 by Windows IT Pro readers for 3 years running.
Why Choose GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus as your Fax Server?
- More than 10 years as the leading fax server on the market
- Award-winning solution; voted #1 by Windows IT Pro readers 3 years running
- Excellent price-performance ratio and immediate return on investment (ROI)
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, Lotus Domino and MDaemon
- Easy-to-use and learn
- Install it and forget it: No burden on administrators
- Active Directory Integration Reduces Administration: GFI FAXmaker™ for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus was designed from the ground up to minimize administration. It integrates with Active Directory eliminating the need for a separate fax user database. User-related settings can be applied to Windows users or groups directly.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino and other SMTP Servers: GFI FAXmaker integrates with Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007 via a standard Exchange SMTP connector. There are no schema updates to Active Directory. This makes GFI FAXmaker scalable and indifferent to new Exchange service packs and versions. Microsoft Exchange 5.5 is supported simply by creating a routing rule on the Exchange 5.5 SMTP connector. GFI FAXmaker can be installed on the Exchange server or on a separate machine, in which case no software has to be installed on the Exchange server itself. GFI FAXmaker also integrates with Lotus Domino and other popular SMTP servers.
- Fax over IP (FOIP) Support: xcapi logoWith the optional Brooktrout SR140 host based module or TE-SYSTEMS' XCAPI, GFI FAXmaker integrates with your existing IP PBX to offer Fax over IP (FOIP) without any additional hardware requirements. With FOIP you can eaily send faxes over the Internet, integrating with the existing IP infrastructure. GFI FAXmaker's FOIP may also be used to implement Least Cost Routing (LCR); resulting in a cost-effective reduction in international calls dialed (calls are translated into a local call at the recipient's country).
- Supports Lotus Notes & SMTP/POP3 Servers: GFI FAXmaker integrates via the SMTP/POP3 protocol with Lotus Notes and any SMTP/POP3 server. It can be installed on the mail server itself or on a separate machine. For Lotus Notes, @FAX addressing is supported.
- Automated Fax Delivery/Inbound Fax Routing: GFI FAXmaker can automatically route incoming faxes to the user's mailbox or to a particular printer based on a DID/DDI/DTMF number or on the line on which the fax was received. Faxes can also be forwarded to a public folder or assigned to a network printer per installed fax port.
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007. Please note that only the 64-bit production version of Exchange 2007 is supported, the 32-bit test version is not supported.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista in the GFI FAXmaker Client.
- The GFI FAXmaker ReportPack is now included with the product at no additional cost.
- XMLAPI - a new API for system integrators to provide solutions built on top of GFI FAXmaker.
- Support for total pages merge field in coverpages.
- Significant improvements in document conversion stability.
- Revamped NetPrintQueue2Fax to improve performance and stability.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 out-of-the-box.
- Support for Brooktrout SR140 from Cantata
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Exchange 2007 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 Screenshot
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 Keywords
Bookmark GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.