Golden Web Inventory System 3
Golden Web Inventory System 3 Ranking & Summary
Golden Web Inventory System 3 description
Golden Web Inventory System 3 offers an effective tool which is for a diverse array of businesses. System works with desktop, SQL Server and web based databases. Real-time inventory tracking for companies multiple offices and warehouses.Bar code labels printing.Serial number and expiration date tracking. Multi currency feature for invoices and purchase orders. Four price levels for items. Physical count and adjustments. Define auto reorder points and generate Purchase orders. POS panel. Customer and vendor tracking. Invoice from an existing Quote or Sales Order. Payment tracking. Powerful report function. Export to Excel and PDF files.
How to begin
- First of all, you have to create a new database by clicking the File Menu. Select New Database file and enter a name of your database file.For example,"myinventory.idb". This database can be created on own computer or any network computer.If you work with the several companies then create databases for each company.
- After creation the database, the inventory system is ready to function all its features as mentioned earlier.
- In the second place , set up your company options. Use the menu File-Company options
- .Enter tha name of your company, billing,shipping and email address, smtp server and login information for sending your documents via email.
- Then you can add your usual vendors in the inventory database. Click the button Create New:Vendor and enter information in the Vendor Edit form.
- If you want to add some your customers click the button Create New: Customer and enter the details accordingly.
- You have to insert information about your existing products in the inventory database. Click the button Create New: Product and fill out the Item edit form. Enter data in the fields Item Code , Invoice description and Sales price. If you use bar codes for your products you can fill out the field Bar Code also.
- If you need to enter on hand amount for your products on warehouse you have to create an initial Item Receipt with all existing items. Click the button Create New: Receiving and fill out the Item Receipt. Select from the drop down Product list appropriate item and enter a real "on hand" amount in the column Quantity. Click the button Save when you finish the Item Receipt.
- You may transfer existing inventory information from csv (comma-separated-value), Excel files or from QuickBooks into your newly created database using the menu Products-Import from Excel(csv,QuickBooks) at the Lists:Items panel.
- After creation the initial Item Receipt you will be able to check the stock level in the list of Items.
- The simple intuitive interface. You can proceed with the work without referring to this Help Manual
- GWIS is a multi-users, multi currencies and multi - warehouses system .
- Usage of 50 character alphanumeric product bar codes.
- Creating and printing labels of the mostly known Barcodes such as : EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ITF,CODE 25, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI, POSTNET.
- Supports non-stock and non-depleting product codes.
- Calculates 4 sale prices and cost of product with provision for shipping and tax.
- Usage separate product descriptions for invoices and purchase orders.
- You can group products in storage location,departments and types.
- GWIScalculates real-time on hand, ordered allocated and available stock levels when orders or invoices are entering.
- This system allows to conduct payments for obtained products and for ordered products in the purchase orders. It supports partial payments and payment under several orders or receiving lists. The payments arriving for sold products are similarly ensured.
- Automatically calculates real-time balance for each customer and vendor.
- You can independently set up the appearance of the invoice, order, payment receipt and receiving list.
- The system and in addition to printing the documents, it can also send E-mails from its own program.
- You can create and print various types of management reports from our most powerful report wizard.
- The system is protected with data access control. It can restrict the unauthorized users from having full access to the database by limiting their access to certain management or confidential information.
- GWIS supports using discounts, shipping and two types of taxes in the invoices and orders.
- Backups and restores databases and many other powerful features.
- Exports and Imports information from csv (comma-separated-value) files,Excel, XML and QuickBooks.
- System has Expiration dates feature. You can track products with limited time of keeping.
- System works with product serial numbers. GWIS takes in account inbound and out bound serial numbers.
- System has powerful security function for multi users using. You can exact to define access rights for each warehouse employer.
- GWIS has the return material authorization (RMA) function that tracks product returns and repair estimates for retail,service and manufacturing companies.
Golden Web Inventory System 3 Screenshot
Golden Web Inventory System 3 Keywords
Bookmark Golden Web Inventory System 3
Golden Web Inventory System 3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.