Graphs Made Easy 2.0
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 description
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 is a helpful and versatile program to make line, bar and pie graphs which has a simplified, self-explanatory user-interface, and allows numbers or date values on the X-axis. There are no data grids or set-up wizards - just enter the data. GME Basic allows easy data entry and creation of labels, arrows, legends and axis markers. Graph images can be saved in popular image formats, or copy-and-pasted in to a target application.
The Standard version has all these features, with enhanced graphics features like shaded and translucent colours, and curved line graph lines. In addition, the Standard version allows cross lines, and setting of the data range for line and bar graphs. GME is a free download that includes both a free working version of GME Basic, and a trial version of GME Standard. The upgade to GME Standard requires purchasing and activating a serial number online--which can be accomplished in minutes.
- Simplified Data Entry
- GME is not a spreadsheet, but a purpose-built graph making program. Data entry is as simple as it gets: no data grids or set up wizards, just enter the data.
- Graphs can have numbers or dates on the X axis. Ordinarily, graphs with dates on the X Axis are perhaps the most useful, while being the hardest to make. GME's date picker allows easy input of date values.
- Self Explanatory User Interface
- GME's simple, intuitive interface ensures there is no learning curve: creating graphs is easy from the first graph. Elements are added by drag and drop, and editing of parameters is accessed by right-click. Most functions have keyboard shortcuts.
- Curved Lines And Line Point Shape Option (GME Standard Only)
- GME Standard offers curved line graph lines, with the amount of curve adjustable from mild to wild.
- Line point shape options for each data point include circle, square, diamond and other shapes. These can be sized and coloured to suit the application.
- Labels can be anchored to line points to indicate data points of interest to be footnoted.
- 'Format Painter' Style Functionality
- GME seeks to provide the easiest possible editing experience. The Set Format Values Of This Marker To ... option allows new markers to take the format (i.e., font/colour/grid line format) of an existing marker.
- Opacity And Shading (GME Standard Only)
- GME Standard provides a translucence option, adjustable from 0 to 100%, for most elements. This can be not only asthetically pleasing, but also effective in de-emphasising peripheral elements of a graph, such as axis markers or grid lines. In this way, the data of a graph can be easier to read, with the effect of a less "busy" picture.
- Shading options for bar and pie graphs include centered shading and tubular. GME provides shading presets as well as editing of parameters.
- Bitmap Or Vector File Option
- GME creates graph images in bitmap or vector (EMF+) format. Images can be saved as image files, or posted to the clipboard to be copy-and-pasted in to a target application. Vector images print to paper without the pixelation of bitmap-type graphics. Bitmap file options are Jpeg, Png, Gif, and Bmp. The resolution value of bitmap files is ajustable from 50 to 999 dpi.
- Data Range (GME Standard only)
- GME's Set Data Range window allows fine tuning of the range of values represented in a line or bar graph. A graph of percentage values, for example, may be clearer where the data range is 0 to 100, even though the highest value is less than 100.
- (The data range for graphs in GME Basic is the highest/lowest and earliest/latest values.)
- Ease Of Creation Features
- GME provides features that make good choices for easier creation of better graphs.
- Grid lines are made transparent for the area of text labels, axis markers and the legend of graphs, making these items easier to read.
- Where grid lines share the same co-ordinates with axis lines, they can be hidden (selectable), so that the grid lines do not over write axis lines.
- Back Picture Option With Basic Editing (GME Standard only)
- GME Standard provides the option for a picture to be included behind the graph. There are basic picture editing options, like size and location of picture, as well as the opacity, saturation (to remove colour) and gamma (brightness). An ordinary picture can be edited in to a suitable back picture within GME, without the need for picture editing software.
- Graphs Made Easy requires Microsoft Windows XP or Higher
- For Windows XP, Graphs Made Easy requires that the Dot Net 2.0 framework be installed.
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 Screenshot
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Graphs Made Easy 2.0
Graphs Made Easy 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.