Guardian 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Guardian 3.3 description
Guardian 3.3 is a powerful tool which replaces paper or email lists of staff privileges with a web-based verification system. Now when you update a providers privilege information, it is instantly available throughout your facility, 24-hours per day.
With this, you don't need to worry how much time you spend each week preparing, editing, and distributing staff privilege information or how often you answer the phone to verify that a provider has a particular privilege..
- Guardian provides a very intuitive Windows-based editor called Guardian Manager that allows complete control of privilege information from a single application.
- With the Guardian Manager, creating, editing and publishing provider and privilege information is quick and easy.
- Guardian Manager provides the tools to:
- Flag Provider with any of the following:
- Custom Text Color
- Bold Text.
- Italicized Text.
- Background Color.
- Duplicate a provider's privileges.
- Create Provider Record
- Add Provider Photo
- Deactivate Provider Privileges
- Set Provider Expiration Date
- Create/Edit Individual Privileges
- Create/Edit Bundled Privileges
- Assign Individual Privileges
- Assign Bundled Privielges
- Unassign Individual Privileges
- Unassign Bundled Privileges.
- Guardian uses the concept of shared data which allows a single privilege or bundle to be assigned to many providers. So it is only neccessary to create one of each type of privilege. If the privilege is changed, all assigned privileges will also reflect that change.
- Guardian now includes a fully integrated report autoring and generation tool* that makes it easy to create, edit, view, print and save reports in a range of formats including HTML, RTF. and Excel.
- Getting started with the reporting kit is easy since it comes preloaded with the following reports and more:
- Expiring Privileges List
- Assigned Privileges by Provider
- Provider Details with Photos
- Provider Details without Photos
- Providers with Matching Privileges
- Publication provides a way to distribute privilege information to anyone in a hospital network.
- When Guardian data is published, it is converted to standard HTML for viewing in any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Opera.
- Guardian Manager provides the following publication tools:
- Locate providers by privilege name.
- Publish Privilege Details.
- 200% Faster Publication
- Publish All Information (Single Click)
- Quick-Publish changed items only (Single Click)
- View Published Information
- Rebuild Publication Site (Single Click)
- Schedule automated publications
- It is possible to change the appearance of the published pages to match the overall look and feel of the existing Intranet pages by editing the publication templates.
- Since Guardian Publications uses industry standard HTML and CSS coding, any web developer can customize the layout, colors, fonts and any other aspect of the published documents using a standard HTML editor.
- Since Guardian provides all software required to publish and manage privilege data, no additional software is required to use Guardian.
- Most other web-enabled applications on the market require expensive database and web server software to be purchased before it can be used.
- Informational: There are many features in Guardian Manager that provide the day to day information needed to successfully manage provider privileges. Some of the information provided is:
- Providers expiring in a date range (any)
- Providers with Flag Color (flexible marking)
- In-list icons (providers and privileges)
- Providers with Expired Privileges
- Inactive Providers
- Number of Privileges
- Number of Providers
- Last Publication Date/Time
Enhancements: Version 3.3
- Windows 98, NT, ME, 2000 or XP
- 256 MB RAM
- 50 MB Disk Space
- Windows Network Connection (LAN)
Guardian 3.3 Screenshot
Guardian 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Guardian 3.3
Guardian 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.