Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 Ranking & Summary
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 description
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 offers you a professional and powerful software which allows you to quickly and efficiently perform home inspections. Our software was designed in cooperation with home inspectors who were tired of other programs not living up to their expectations. Live Help is included.
- Home inspection software that runs on Mac & Windows. All files are interchangable between the two versions of the program.
- Includes Commercial & Home Inspection Templates. Many users have also uploaded their own home inspection templates, mold templates and more to our message board to be shared with other users.
- Template System: Our unique template system allows you to easily customize the program so that only the features of the property you are working on appear on the report. You can create an unlimited number of templates which allow you to transform the look of the program to fit your needs. Everything from the menus down to the materials list can be customized. Once you finish a template you can share it with your friends, or upload it to our server for others to use. Inspectors currently use Home Inspector Pro to do everything from a pre-inspection to a 500 room hotel. Most other companies require separate programs to perform corporate and residential programs; here you can do it all with one!
- No need for Word, Access or other programs: Most home inspector software requires you to purchase Microsoft Access or Word. Not here. Everything you need is contained within one program.
- Designed for Speed and Quality: Our inspection software was designed to excel on a Tablet PC or a UMPC such as the Samsung Q1 making data entry a snap.
- Quickly Change Tables: Tables containing materials or types of damage can be quickly edited on the fly on the job site, or before hand. Either way, your work can be saved and used later within your template.
- Upload Inspection Reports: Once you have finished a report you can upload it to the internet from within the program as well as have an email sent to the real estate agent and the home buyer/seller that has a link the the report for them to view.
- Impress Real Estate Agents: When an agent logs into the website they are able to see all reports that have been uploaded for them, who performed the inspection, the date, and more. This is a great selling point to agents and keeps you organized as well.
- Easy to read inspection reports: Your reports will get right to the point, listing exactly what's wrong in an easy to read format. See a sample report for an example.
- Table of Contents & Summary: Home Inspector Pro produces a table of contents along with it's summary page. This allows real estate agents to quickly find the page they are looking for as well as produces a professional looking report.
- Add Unlimited Photographs: You can add as many photographs into the report as you'd like. It's easy to include a few photos for a condo, or a hundred photos for a large business. Then select the title of the photograph by quickly selecting from areas in your template, or type in your own.
- Batch Add Photographs: With our batch add photo feature you can import hundreds of photos into the report in just seconds.
- Photo Editor & Resing: All pictures are automatically resized when you import them into the program. Then you can use the built in photo editor to draw arrows, adjust brightness and more!
- Add Unlimited Documents: Want to add the ASHI or NACHI guidelines into your report? Want to add an introduction describing each area you inspect? You can add an unlimited number of documents into each template. The documents can have their own page or appear at the top of an inspection page.
- Spell Check: Currently the program is being used in 5 languages that we know of, and so spell check has been added for each of those languages.
- Address Book: An address book within the program is used to maintain data on all the real estate agents and other contacts you'd like to store. The realtor for the inspection is easily chosen from a drop down box containing your contacts.
- Help Documents: Flash animated tutorials detail every part of the program. .
- Contract Page: Create your own unlimited page contract and print it out on the job site, or email it to your clients before hand. Client information is automatically merged into the contract to make your job easier and your contract more professional. A spell check is also included!
- Earthquake Page: Many states in earthquake areas require a form to be filled out. This special page has been integrated into the program and your report. If you don't need it, it won't print out and can even be removed from the program.
- Great Looking Reports: You can add colorful headers and borders to the report. You can even have a different color assigned to each section.
- Added Commercial and Mold Inspection Templates.
- Added more support for infrared images.
- Load time of the program and ram usage was decreased by optimizing the Edit Table panels.
- Weather & Time fields added to the Client Info. Both fields are optional.
- Changes made to the Photo Panels to allow for much larger images to be loaded.
- Report Settings->Options was added with lots of new features. These will probably be reorganized at a later date but we . wanted to get the functionality in place.
- Ability to print pages continuously rather than giving each section its own page.
- Ability to print the item description (Comments, Materials, etc) even if no items have been selected.
- Ability to not print an item if no comments have been made.
- Ability to use roman numerals rather than numbers to label areas on the report.
- Ability to use letters rather than numbers to label each item on the report.
- Ability to print the summary at the end of the report instead of after the cover page.
- Ability to change the title of the summary page.
- The documents section no longer prints the file name at the top of the page. We decided it made more sense to allow . the user to enter the document name at the top of the document for more flexability.
- By using Report Settings -> Ratings if you do not use all the ratings the extra boxes will not print on the report or show up . in the program.
- Items such as Cabinets, Walls, tabs can now be renamed (the items within them still cannot, will be added in the future).
- Bug fixes were made to ensure that new areas could be added in the Edit Template section and renamed without . problems.
- Several other bug fixes were made.
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 Screenshot
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 Keywords
Bookmark Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1
Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software 2.6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.