HSLAB Print Logger FE 18.104.22.1686
HSLAB Print Logger FE 22.214.171.1246 Ranking & Summary
HSLAB Print Logger FE 126.96.36.1996 description
The Print Logger FE software is intended for a print management (print control and audit printing activity) for printers at print server, based on Windows NT operation systems family. At this time this family includes Windows 2000/XP and Windows Vista.
HSLAB Print Logger FE inspects the print jobs on a computer, where software is installed. Main assignment of the program - collection of the information about sizes (in pages) for local print jobs and record it to the database for the subsequent analysis or creation reports about printing activity.
HSLAB Print Logger FE can also inspect sizes of print jobs based on defined quotas and prohibit printing, if the quotas are exceeded (cost recovery and audit print).
Quotas for printing is very powerful and effective mechanism for cost management on printing in your organization. Limiting printing activities for some employees, you can really save on a paper, a toner for printers (especial at a color printing), expenses for repair and service for printers .
The collection of the information and printing job control can be organized in three main ways:
- collection of the information and print control jobs for the selected printer (printers);
- collection of the information and print control jobs for the selected user (users);
- collection of the information and print control jobs for the selected computer.
The listed ways can be used together, or in various combinations, to allow applying a way most convenient for everyone to control printing and lower total cost of ownership. The statistics includes very detailed information about print jobs:
- Table column name Table column description
Job Submitted Value, that specifies the time when the job was submitted for printing.
- Job Owner Value, that specifies the name of the user who owns the print job.
- Document Name Value, that specifies the name of the print job (for example, MS-WORD: Review.doc).
- Total Pages Specifies the number of pages required for the job.
- Copies Selects the number of copies printed if the device supports multiple-page copies.
- Job Id Specifies a job identifier value.
- Printer Name String that specifies the name of the printer for which the job is spooled.
- Machine Name String that specifies the name of the machine that created the print job.
- Notify Name String that specifies the name of the user who should be notified when the job has been printed or when an error occurs while printing the job.
- Spool Data type String that specifies the type of data used to record the print job.
- Print Processor String that specifies the name of the print processor that should be used to print the job.
- Driver Name String that specifies the name of the printer driver that should be used to process the print job.
- Job Size Specifies the size, in Kbytes, of the job.
- Page Orientation Shows the orientation of the paper. This value can be either PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE .
- Paper Size Shows the size of the paper to print on.
- Paper Length Overrides the length of the paper specified by the "Paper - - - Size" field , either for custom paper sizes or for devices such as dot-matrix printers that can print on a page of arbitrary length.
- Paper Width Overrides the width of the paper specified by the "Paper Size" field.
- Page Scale Specifies the factor by which the printed output is to be scaled. The apparent page size is scaled from the physical page size by a factor of "Page Scale" /100. For example, a letter-sized page with a "Page Scale" value of 50 would contain as much data as a page of 17- by 22-inches because the output text and graphics would be half their original height and width.
- Paper Source Specifies the paper source.
- Print Quality Specifies the printer resolution in dots per inch.
- Color Switches between color and monochrome on color printers. Following are the possible values:
- Duplex Selects duplex or double-sided printing for printers capable of duplex printing.
- Vertical Resolution Specifies the y-resolution, in dots per inch, of the printer.
- Collate Copies Specifies whether collation should be used when printing multiple copies.
- Media Type Specifies the type of media being printed on.
- Dither Type Specifies how dithering is to be done.
- Job Blocked Reason Specifies the reason on which the print job has been blocked.
- the collection module (agent) - provides the process of collection of the information from printers, maintenance of a urgency of the information about the printers configuration in the system, job control on printing;
- an administrative console module (PLAdmin) - provides the process of the software configuration and definitions of quotas.
- the quota for the computer - defines a maximum quantity of pages (or money units), which can be printed by any user of the given computer on any printer of this computer;
- the quota for the user - defines a maximum quantity of pages (or money units), which can be printed by the given user on any printer of this computer;
- the quota for the printer - defines a maximum quantity of pages (or money units), which can be printed on the given printer by any user .
- Frequency of the CPU not less than 400 MHz
- 256 MBytes of RAM
- At least one local printer installed
- Local area network (or dial up connection) to Internet, TCP/IP is required.
- System memory: Corresponds to the requirements for Microsoft Window NT-family systems.
- Disk space: 5 Mbytes for the program and minimum of 7 Mbytes for installation.
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600 (with any color depth), 1024 x 768 x 16-bit color recommended.
HSLAB Print Logger FE 188.8.131.526 Screenshot
HSLAB Print Logger FE 184.108.40.2066 Keywords
Bookmark HSLAB Print Logger FE 220.127.116.116
HSLAB Print Logger FE 18.104.22.1686 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.