ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 Ranking & Summary
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 description
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 offers users a professional office software used all over the world. ID-Sign for MS Office is a suite of plugin technologies that add multi-parties digital signature support to nomal MS Office files, supporting Office2000, OfficeXP, Office2003 and Office2007.
- Supports unlimited number of signatures in the same document, and can highlight the contents signed by a specific user. ID-Sign is designed to be easy to use, secure, functionally complete, and can complement nicely the functionalities found in MS Office.
- Supports USB crypto tokens, including fingerprint-based tokens, and any X.509v3-compliant digital certificate. User just needs to carry a USB tokens containing his/her keys and certificates, can plug in any computer with a USB port and sign any Office document. ID-Sign supports offline signature verification as well as online certificate validation using CRL and OCSP.
- Designed to be secure for business use, making it impossible to hide fraudulent contents in a digitally signed document.
- Designed to be used in any enterprise applications that require legal-binding, non-repudiatable digital signature, including billing, procurement, online contract, collaboration, workflow, ERP systems, financial and accounting systems, online tax filling, etc.
- It is especially well suited for systems that require multiple signatures from multiple parties, and systems that need to process huge amount of repetitive paperworks.
- Designed to be easily integratable to existing enterprise applications, to help our customers streamline their business process into an automated system.
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 Screenshot
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 Keywords
Bookmark ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2
ID-Sign for MS Office v2.8.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.