IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 description
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 is a useful tool which can be used to add dynamic server-side barcodes to web applications. This component will create barcodes in ASP scripts and be compatible with any application that can display a dynamic URL, such as Crystal Reports and FileMaker. Easy installation is completed by copying just three files to the virtual directory where barcodes are required.
Once installed, server-side barcode images are generated on the server in memory and streamed to the client without saving any temp files on the server. This implementation is compatible with all browsers and is easy to embed in HTML or ASP scripts as an image with the tag. Because an image is retrieved from a URL, this product is compatible with many other development environments and operating systems.
This component supports both 1D and 2D barcode types including Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128, UPC, EAN, USS128 ITF, PostNet, Code 39, USPS Intelligent Mail, Aztec, PDF417, QR-Code, MaxiCode and DataMatrix.
- Easy-to-Install - Simply copy three (3) files to the virtual directory where barcodes are needed.
- Fast and Efficient - No temporary files are created on the server, the resulting IIS barcode image is sent directly to the browser as a base-256 binary stream which results in greater performance. Run-time write access to the server is not required.
- Compatible with all Web Browsers - Because an image is generated on the server, it is compatible with all web browsers that can view GIF or JPEG images, including early versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Netscape.
- Flexible - Several properties may be set with parameters in the URL such as the symbology type, orientation, color, barcode height and X dimension.
- Complete GS1-128 Support (aka: UCC/EAN 128) - Easy methods are included to add application identifiers into Code 128 for GS1-128 barcodes that also format to the correct human-readable text.
- Tilde Functions - Tilde functionality allows easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Selectable Orientation - Angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Royalty-Free - Developer Licenses for this product are perpetual and royalty-free.
- Safe & Secure - This is a 100% managed code product created in Visual C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- Source Code - Source code to the streaming project DLL is available with the purchase of any Developer License and a signed Source Code Agreement.
- Updates in the new release include Caption Features improvements,
- 1BMP or One Bit per Pixel update, which allows for quicker streaming and thereby produces a smaller bmp file and the addition of the QR Code symbology in the 2D version.
- Microsoft IIS with Active Server Pages enabled
- .NET Framework 1.0 or greater.
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 Screenshot
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3
IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.