IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 description
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 offers an effective tool which helps you to create barcodes in Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, FrontPage, Internet Explorer and C++. Includes a signed DLL and CAB file. Better than an OCX, this control is a single advanced DLL created in C++ ATL that performs very fast and has no dependencies. The download includes examples for Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, VB 6 and an Image Generator example. Visual Basic source code for the image generator is also provided. Royalty free developer and site licenses are available.
- Royalty Free with the purchase of a Developer License.
- Barcode Image Generator included that may be used to paste barcodes into other applications or save them to a WMF file. The VB source code is provided to the image generator application for developers to customize.
- Supports Several Applications including Microsoft Access, InfoPath, Excel, Word, Visual C++, Visual Basic and Visual FoxPro.
- Also Works as a DLL and does not have to be loaded on the form (Example).
- May be Used in .NET as a COM object. For more information, refer to the tutorials about implementation with either VB.NET or C#.
- Thermal Printer Support is achieved by printing extremely accurate barcodes, even on low-resolution printers such as 203 DPI thermal transfer bar code printers.
- Data Binding API binds to popular relational database systems. Refer to the DataSource, DataBindings, and DataField properties to configure and bind the object to a field in a database.
- USPS OneCode 4-State Customer Code (also known as Intelligent Mail) is supported as well as POSTNET, PLANET and EAN128.
- High Performance, Compact Size and no Runtime Requirements - all of the Bar Code ActiveX Controls were created in Visual C++ using ATL without any runtime requirements. The file sizes are very small, which makes them easy to distribute and they use less CPU cycles than other controls.
- Flexible Sizing Options allow changes to the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height, margins and the white space between the bars in the bar code.
- Text Options allow the human-readable characters to be enabled or disabled. The human-readable interpretation is often disabled to allow placement of custom text formatting for specific applications.
- Lower ASCII Support is provided for functions such as returns and tabs in Code 39, Code 128, Data Matrix, MaxiCode and PDF417.
- Complete GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) support is integrated into the component.
- Checksum Options may be enabled or disabled for applicable linear symbologies.
- Orientation may be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Tilde Functions allow encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol. GS and RS functions are commonly used as field separators in UPS, FEDEX and other transportation applications.
- Bearer Bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types.
- White Bar Increase Option increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability.
- Supports UPS Barcodes - The Maxicode component provided supports UPS Maxicode symbols including compressed Maxicode.
- Royalty Free with the purchase of a Developer License. Review the License Agreement for details.
- Source Code may be provided with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License and a signed Source Code License Agreement.
- Quality Graphics – IDAutomation’s Bar Code ActiveX Control produces precise, high resolution Windows Metafile graphics which scale to the resolution of the printer, allowing easy scanning at small symbol sizes. For example, the IDAutomation SC5 and Intermec CCD Scanners dependably read Code 128 printed with a narrow bar width as small as .015cm. The HHP and Metrologic PDF scanners scanned PDF417 symbols printed at .015cm and the Hand Held Products Imager scanned Data Matrix symbols as small as .02cm.
- Application Compatibility: Any Windows application that supports COM or ActiveX components.
- OS Compatibility : Microsoft Windows 95 or greater, including Windows XP and Vista.
- Minimum System Requirements : 500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB available hard drive space.
- Intended Implementer : End users, report designers and developers. Developers distributing an application with barcode capability may find that the Native Barcode Generator for Access better suits their needs.
- Linear Symbology Compatibility : Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, NW7, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, USPS Intelligent Mail, PLANET, OneCode and POSTNET.
- Aztec Compatibility: Aztec matrix generation with automatic mode selection and GS1 compatibility. AIM Specification ANSI/AIM BC13 ISS Aztec Code & ISO/IEC FDIS 24778.
- Data Matrix Compatibility: Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction. Encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte) encoding are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix & ISO/IEC 16022 encodes up to 860 characters. Amount of Data Encoded...
- MaxiCode Compatibility : MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.
- PDF417 Compatibility : PDF417 with text and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS PDF417 encodes up to 860 characters. Amount of Data Encoded...
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 Screenshot
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9
IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control 7.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ASP.NET Barcode Web Server Control 9.08
- IDAutomation Crystal Reports Barcode UFL 9.0
- IDAutomation Barcode .NET Forms Control DLL 9.05
- VISCOM Barcode Image PDF SDK ActiveX 4.5
- IDAutomation Barcode Image Generator 9.05
- EaseSoft-Barcode PDF417 Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0
- IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2
- BarCode ASP.NET Web Control 1.5 1.6
- IEBackstage 1.0
- Barcode Linear ActiveX Control & OCX 1.2
- Java Bar Code Beans & Applets 1.0
- Bar Code JavaBeans, Applets & Servlets 2.0
- RL:BarCode ActiveX Control Professional 1.22
- Barcode Linear ActiveX Control, DLL, OCX 1.3
- BarCodeWiz Barcode ActiveX Control 3.01
- Bokai Barcode ActiveX Control (Barcode/ActiveX) 3.0