IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 description
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 brings you an easy to use professional grade barcode label design and printing software application that is made in order to contain many advanced features. It contains a built-in, embedded database for creating custom values in labels and also connects to comma delimited text files, CSV files, Microsoft Excel and Access. Barcode values can also be incremented or determined by VB script formulas. Static data can be easily appended to the beginning or ending of any variable data.
It accurately prints ANSI and ISO compliant barcodes on any graphics printer, including thermal printers. The Pro version is also available with support for 2D symbol types such as DataMatrix, PDF417, Maxicode, MicroPDF, RSS and Composite symbologies. The Pro version can also connect to additional data sources including ODBC, DSN, Oracle and SQL Server. The download is fully functional and does not contain any limitations on the number of labels that can be printed.
- Ease of use - drag and drop functionality, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) layout and print preview makes this bar code label printing software very easy to use.
- Easy to install - the setup application includes a complete uninstaller. In addition, the entire program is provided as a single EXE file for simplicity and compatibility.
- Flexible application - the executable placed in the Program Files folder after installation runs independently and may be run from a USB thumb drive or other external device on another PC without requiring installation.
- Label design features - labels may include barcodes, text, different fonts and graphics. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse. How to use the Field and Variables Features Video
- Incremental features - numeric barcodes and text may be incremented at selected intervals.
- Serial number and constant fields may be easily created and used in multiple objects on a label. How to use the Serial Number and Constant Label Field Video
- Advanced printing capabilities allow the start label to be specified when unused labels exist on a page.
- VB script capabilities allow formulas to be used to determine the data in a barcode.
- Database - link to data from databases and text files. Built-in support for comma delimited text files, CSV, Microsoft Access and Excel files as a data source. The comma delimited file type is a standard that is usually available as an export option with other software packages. Compatible with all Microsoft® Office 2000-2003 file formats. Version 2009 also supports Excel 2007 and Access 2007 XML file formats. Link to External Source with the Barcode Label Software Video
- Embedded Database - a custom embedded database may be created to enter values manually.
- Global append prefix and suffix values allow static data to be combined with dynamic or incrementing data in the barcode.
- Laser and inkjet printers supported - print to standard laser jet and ink jet printers with standard labels that are available at office supply stores.
- MICR is provided in the pro version with templates for bank checks to be designed and printed on blank check stock.
- Thermal printer support - thermal printers can be used with this barcode label printing software if they have a Windows print driver installed. Upon printing, the barcode label software rasterizes the barcode to the printer's exact resolution to ensure the barcode is created accurately. Some older thermal printers will print slow through the Windows® print driver. If this is a concern, vendor recommend NiceLabel Software which prints using the printer's API.
- Label setup wizard - for easy setup of custom or pre-defined label stock.
- Rotation - barcodes, text and graphics may be independently rotated in increments of 0 (default), 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Graphic image import - BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF and PCX images are supported and may be placed on labels.
- Graphic objects - squares, rectangles, lines, boxes and circles may be easily placed on labels and sized in a WYSIWYG manner.
- Label layout ruler - a measurement ruler is provided in inches or centimeters, changed by clicking the corner of the ruler.
- Multiple symbologies - multiple barcode symbologies may be created on the same label. This bar code label printing software supports the following linear symbologies: Telepen, EAN8, EAN13, EAN14, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2of 5, ITF, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, MSI, Codabar, Planet & Postnet. In addition, the Pro version supports ECC-200 Data Matrix, PDF417, Maxicode, Aztec, QR-Code, MicroPDF, GS1 DataBar (RSS) and Composite.
- Multiple barcodes may be created on the same label.
- XML-based file formats are used in the label files and embedded databases.
- Predefined label stock contains several definitions for Avery, Herma, Zweckform and a few others. Create a Custom Label Video
- Print preview - this barcode label printing software allows viewing of the page before printing.
- GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) - supports all EAN and UCC 128 AIs according to the Code 128 FAQ.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types. (currently only available in the linear barcode)
- White bar increase option - increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability by a scanner. This property is commonly used for ink jet printers and for printers that print darker than normal and is similar to pixel shaving. (Currently only available in the linear barcode)
- Character grouping property - places digits in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to improve readability of the text under the bar code. (Currently only available in the linear barcode label software)
- System requirements - runs on Windows® 98 or greater including XP, Vista and Windows 7. Minimum hardware requirements are 30 MB available hard drive space, 256 MB RAM and a 500 MHZ or faster processor.
- 32 bit & .NET performance - written using Microsoft .NET for performance, stability and native compatibility with future Microsoft® operating systems.
- Source code available - the dotnet source code to the labeling application can be supplied with the purchase of a Multi-Site License and a signed Source Code License Agreement. The application is written in Visual Basic .NET and contains over 13,000 lines of source code. It uses the idautomation.* .dll files for the creation of barcodes. The source code for the idautomation.*.dll files is generally not needed. If desired, the source for that can also be provided by purchasing an Unlimited Developer License for the associated .NET Forms Control.
- The Barcode Label Software Pro version is also available with additional capabilities:
- Supports additional barcode types including ECC200 Data Matrix, PDF417, Maxicode, Aztec, QR-Code, MicroPDF, GS1 DataBar (RSS) and Composite.
- Allows bank checks to be designed and printed on blank check stock with the included MICR object.
- Connects to additional data sources including ODBC, DSN, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Provides advanced VB Script formulas.
- Version 2010 no longer requires .NET Framework to run and also contains improved performance.
- Windows® 98 and greater including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 Screenshot
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 2010 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control & OCX 5.04
- IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts 6.10
- IDAutomation ASP.NET Barcode Web Control 7.2
- Barcode Plug-in for FileMaker 7.1
- Free TrueType Barcode Font 1.1
- PostNet and OneCode Barcode Font Package 6.09
- Label Spirit 2008 Simple 5.0.0
- Native Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports 2006