IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 description
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 is used for printing barcodes, text and graphics on standard laser or inkjet printers, in addition to labels on thermal transfer barcode printers.
It contains a built-in, embedded database for creating custom values in labels and also connects to comma delimited text files, CSV files, Microsoft Excel and Access.
Barcode values can also be incremented or determined by VB script formulas. Static data can be easily appended to the beginning or ending of any variable data. It accurately prints ANSI and ISO compliant barcodes on any graphics printer, including thermal printers.
- Ease of use - drag and drop functionality, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) layout and print preview makes this bar code label printing software very easy to use.
- Easy to install - the setup application includes a complete uninstaller.
- Label design features - labels may include barcodes, text, different fonts and graphics. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse.
- Incremental features - numeric barcodes and text may be incremented at selected intervals.
- Advanced printing capabilities allow the start label to be specified when unused labels exist on a page.
- VB script capabilities allow formulas to be used to determine the data in a barcode.
- Database - link to data from databases and text files. Built-in support for comma delimited text files, CSV, Microsoft Access and Excel files as a data source. The comma delimited file type is a standard that is usually available as an export option with other software packages. Compatible with all Office versions including Office 2007.
- Embedded Database - a custom embedded database may be created to enter values manually.
- Global append prefix and suffix values allow static data to be combined with dynamic or incrementing data in the barcode.
- Laser and inkjet printers supported - print to standard laser jet and ink jet printers with standard labels that are available at office supply stores.
- Thermal printer support - thermal printers can be used with this barcode label printing software if they have a Windows print driver installed. Upon printing, the barcode label software rasterizes the barcode to the printer's exact resolution to ensure the barcode is created accurately. Some older thermal printers will print slow through the Windows® print driver. If this is a concern, we recommend NiceLabel Software which prints using the printer's API.
- Label setup wizard - for easy setup of custom or pre-defined label stock.
- Rotation - barcodes, text and graphics may be independently rotated in increments of 0 (default), 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Graphic image import - BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF and PCX images are supported and may be placed on labels.
- Graphic objects - squares, rectangles, lines, boxes and circles may be easily placed on labels and sized in a WYSIWYG manner.
- Label layout ruler - a measurement ruler is provided in inches or centimeters, changed by clicking the corner of the ruler.
- Multiple symbologies - multiple barcode symbologies may be created on the same label. This bar code label printing software supports the following linear symbologies: Telepen, EAN8, EAN13, EAN14, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2of 5, ITF, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, MSI, Codabar, Planet & Postnet.
- Multiple barcodes may be created on the same label.
- XML-based file formats are used in the label files and embedded databases.
- Predefined label stock contains several definitions for Avery, Herma, Zweckform and a few others.
- Print preview - this barcode label printing software allows viewing of the page before printing.
- EAN/UCC 128 - supports all EAN and UCC 128 AIs according to our Code 128 FAQ.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types. (currently only available in the linear barcode)
- White bar increase option - increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability by a scanner. This property is commonly used for ink jet printers and for printers that print darker than normal and is similar to pixel shaving. (Currently only available in the linear barcode)
- Character grouping property - places digits in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to improve readability of the text under the bar code. (Currently only available in the linear barcode label software)
- IDAutomation Barcode Label Software runs on Microsoft .NET Technology32 bit & .NET performance - written using Microsoft .NET for performance, stability and native compatibility with future Microsoft® operating systems such as the new version of Windows® code named Longhorn. The entire application is 100% .NET managed code.
- Source code available - the dotnet source code to the labeling application can be supplied with the purchase of a Multi-Site License and a signed Source Code License Agreement. The application is written in Visual Basic .NET and contains over 13,000 lines of source code. It uses the idautomation.* .dll files for the creation of barcodes. The source code for the idautomation.*.dll files is generally not needed. If desired, the source for that can also be provided by purchasing an Unlimited Developer License for the associated .NET Forms Control.
- The updated linear version no longer requires .NET Framework to run
- Contains improved performance.
- Runs on Windows® 98 and greater including ME, NT 4, 2000, 2003 and XP.
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 or greater.
- Minimum hardware requirements are 5 MB available hard drive space, 128 MB RAM and a 500 MHZ processor.
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 Screenshot
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software 9.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.