IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 description
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 is a convenient and effective barcode which is commonly utilized for various barcoding labels such as name badges, inventory and industrial applications. The symbology of the Code 3 of 9 character set consists of barcode symbols representing uppercase letters, numbers, the space character and the following symbols: - . $ / + %. The Code 39 barcode is the easiest to use of alpha-numeric barcodes and is designed for character self-checking, eliminating the requirement for check character calculations. Code 39 is used for several standards including:
- LOGMARS (Logistics Applications of Automated Marking and Reading Symbols) is an application of Code 39 used by the United States Department of Defense that recommends a check character. LOGMARS is defined by Military Standard MIL-STD-1189B and others such as MIL-STD-129, MIL-STD-129N and MIL-STD-2073-1C. The variety of fonts provided with the Code39 font package and IDAutomation's Code39Mod43() function in IDAutomation's free font tools allows for implementation of this standard.
- HIBC (Health Industry Barcode) should use a Code 39 barcode format to label all health care products. IDAutomation's 3 to 1 bar ratio in the Code 39 fonts and IDAutomation's Code39Mod43() function in the font automation tools allow for implementation of this standard also. Please refer to the HIBC site for details on formatting this barcode.
- Easily create & print Code 39 barcodes as a font from several applications.
- Extended-39 fonts included to easily encode lower case letters.
- Includes examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and others.
- Over 30 font tools, macros & plug-ins are provided for easy integration.
- Contains Patent Pending font technology to produce high-quality barcodes.
- Includes TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL laserjet soft fonts.
- Contains 24 different Code 3 of 9 barcode font versions in six (6) formats with normal and human-readable versions.
- Supports AIM USS Code 39, ANSI, EN800 and other specifications based on Barcode 3/9 including LOGMARS, LIC and HIBC.
- Ease-of-use - IDAutomation's Code 39 Barcode Fonts may be created directly from the keyboard or used in a calculated field to dynamically produce multiple symbols. For example, to create a barcode manually that encodes the data "BARCODE39", perform the following:
- Select the barcode font from the list of fonts;
- Type the start character of "*";
- Enter the data to be encoded, which is "BARCODE39";
- And type the stop character of "*"
- Lower-Case Fonts Included - a full set of extended-39 fonts are included to easily encode lower-case characters in addition to upper-case characters and numbers. If it is necessary to encode several lower-case letters, consider using IDAutomation's Code 128 Barcode Fonts to reduce the overall barcode size. How to Create an Extended Code 39 Barcode using a Font.
- Several Font Tools Included - If a checksum is needed for Code 39 (such as for HIBC, LIC and LOGMARS), IDAutomation provides the Code39Mod43() function in all font tools for this purpose. IDAutomation also provides a Code39() function that converts spaces to the "=" character and automatically adds the start and stop characters to the barcode font. Available font tools include the following:
- .NET Framework Assembly DLL (100% managed code)
- C++ header file
- C# .NET Class Library
- Check digit calculator with Visual Basic 6 and FoxPro source code
- Crystal Reports Formulas
- Crystal Reports UFL (User Function Library)
- DLL for Windows®
- Excel Add-In
- FileMaker Pro Plug-ins
- FoxPro Program Module
- LotusScript Functions for Lotus Notes, Domino and Approach
- Microsoft® Office VBA Macros
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Oracle Reports Libraries and PLL
- OpenOffice VB Macros
- Source Code in Visual Basic, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro and Java
- VB.NET Module
- Word Add-In
- Complete list of all font tools
- Microsoft® Office Compatibility - The exclamation (!) and asterisk (*) characters in the Code 39 barcode font are used as start and stop characters and therefore should not be part of the data in the bar code. The asterisk "*" is commonly used as the start / stop character with Code 39, however, this can cause problems because some applications, such as Microsoft Word, will treat any text surrounded with asterisks as bold text.
- Space Character Support - When the Code 39 barcode font is selected, the space character will not produce a barcode but a space. To print the barcode symbol representing a space, it will be necessary to type or print "=" (the equal character) instead of a space character or use the Font Automation Tools to perform automatic conversion. Training Video on How to Add a Space in a Code 39 barcode.
- Industry Standard Support - IDAutomation Code 39 barcode fonts were developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Flexibility - The parentheses () may also be used instead of “!” or “*” as the start and stop code to eliminate the “*” from appearing in the human readable version of the fonts.
- Advanced Font Design - These fonts have been specially designed to produce dependable barcodes of all sizes. The IDAutomation SC5 USB Scanner easily and dependably scans the Code 39 barcode when printed as small as 6 points.
- Low Resolution Printer Support - IDAutomation's Code 39 Barcode Fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers.
- Calculated Field Use - Code 3 of 9 Barcodes may be dynamically created from a calculated field in a text box by using a formula that appends the start and stop characters and selecting the barcode font for the text box. This is possible in several applications including the following:
- Clarion - loc:barcode='*'&left(clip(DataField))&'*'
- Crystal Reports - Enter "*" & Field & "*" in a calculated field.
- FileMaker Pro - Enter "*" & Field & "*" in a calculated field so that the asterisk is appended to the beginning and ending of the data from the source field.
- Lotus Notes - A formula that places a return function (in extended39) between fields: "*" + DataField1 + "$M" + DataField2 + "*"
- Lotus Approach - Combine('*', DataField, '*') - Here is an approach formula that also replaces spaces with the "=" character as required: Combine('*', Translate(DataField,' ','='), '*')
- Lotus 123 for Windows® - Enter in another cell, text data from cell C3: ("*"&C3&"*") - this formula converts a number in cell C9 to text for barcoding: ("*"&@STRING(C9,0)&"*")
- Microsoft® Access - =("!"&[Table.Field1]&"!") - This formula places a tab (in extended39) between fields: =("!"&[Table.Field1] & "$I" & [Table.Field2] & "!")
- Microsoft® Excel - Enter in another cell, text data from cell C3: =("!"&C3&"!")
- Oracle Reports and Forms - Place an asterisk before and after the data and apply IDAutomation's barcode font to the field.
- QuickBooks - Refer to IDAutomation's QuickBooks Barcode Tutorial.
- Multiple Formats Provided - When a license for the font is purchased, all versions specified below are provided:
- TrueType fonts in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts in binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- PCL laserjet soft fonts in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 points.
- With the purchase of a Developer License, the fonts may be converted to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
- Installation assistance is provided in the documentation and at the font installation procedures site.
- Code 39 Barcode Font Specifications and Font Name Descriptions
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 Screenshot
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 10.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IDAutomation XML Barcode Webservice 9.9
- IDAutomation.com Code 128 Font Adv Package 2009
- PrecisionID Code 39 Barcode Font Package 4.0
- IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.05
- UPC Barcode Label Maker 18.104.22.168
- Code 128 Barcode Font 1.1
- IDAutomation .NET Assembly 6.07
- IDAutomation.com Code 128 Font Adv Package 6.1