IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 description
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 is a professional grade font package which allows you to easily print barcodes . This version has patent pending technology embedded in the font to print extremely accurate ANSI grade A barcodes. Includes examples for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports. Includes over 15 tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PL/SQL source code. This demo version is fully functional. However, it contains a watermark in the upper portion of the barcode. For testing purposes, a successful scan is obtained by scanning the lower area of the barcode that does not contain any watermark.
- Ease-of-use - IDAutomation's Code 39 Barcode Fonts may be created directly from the keyboard or used in a calculated field to dynamically produce multiple symbols.
- Several Font tools Included - If a checksum is needed for Code 39 (such as for , LIC and LOGMARS), IDAutomation provides the Code39Mod43() function in all font tools for this purpose. IDAutomation also provides a Code39() function that converts spaces to the "=" character and automatically adds the start and stop characters to the barcode font.
- Microsoft® Office Compatibility - The exclamation (!) and asterisk (*) characters in the Code 39 barcode font are used as start and stop characters and therefore should not be part of the data in the bar code. The asterisk "*" is commonly used as the start / stop character with Code 39, however, this can cause problems because some applications, such as Microsoft Word, will treat any text surrounded with asterisks as bold text.
- Space Character Support - When the Code 39 barcode font is selected, the space character will not produce a barcode but a space. To print the barcode symbol representing a space, it will be necessary to type or print "=" (the equal character) instead of a space character or use the Font Automation Tools to perform automatic conversion.
- Industry Standard Support - IDAutomation Code 39 barcode fonts were developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Flexibility - The parentheses () may also be used instead of “!” or “*” as the start and stop code to eliminate the “*” from appearing in the human readable version of the fonts.
- Advanced Font Design - These fonts have been specially designed to produce dependable barcodes of all sizes. The IDAutomation SC5 USB Scanner easily and dependably scans the Code 39 barcode when printed as small as 6 points.
- Extended Character Support - It is possible to print extended characters from Code 3 of 9 to encode tabs, returns or lower case letters. For more information about this, view the extended Code 39 barcode page. If it is necessary to encode several extended characters (extended characters are digits other than numbers, uppercase letters, the space, minus, period, dollar sign, slash, plus and percent symbols), consider using IDAutomation's Code 128 Barcode Fonts.Code 128 Barcode FontsEncoding several extended characters with Code 39 is not very efficient.
- Low Resolution Printer Support - IDAutomation's Code 39 Barcode Fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers.
- Multiple Formats Provided - When a license for the font is purchased, all versions specified below are provided:
- TrueType fonts in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts in binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- PCL laserjet soft fonts in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 points.
- With the purchase of a Developer License, the fonts may be converted to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
- Installation assistance is provided in the documentation and at the font installation procedures site.
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 Screenshot
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12
IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts 7.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.