IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 description
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 is such a wonderful software which assists you in encoding smart labels on RFID capable printers and printing barcodes, text and graphics. Supports Linear, GS1-DataBar, Composite and 2D barcodes including PDF417, DataMatrix ECC200, Aztec and QR-Code. Supports advanced VB Scripting capabilities and connectivity to comma delimited text, CSV, Excel, Access, SQL Server, ODBC and Oracle databases.
Accurately prints ANSI and ISO compliant barcodes to labels on any graphics printer, including thermal printers. The entire application runs from a single EXE file and has no dependencies. The documentation provided includes RFID examples for encoding DOD, GID, EPC, EPC, SGTIN and EPC SSCC-96. The download is fully functional and does not contain any limitations on the number of labels that are printed.
- Ease of use - drag and drop functionality, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) layout and print preview makes this bar code label printing software very easy to use.
- Easy to install - the setup application includes a complete uninstaller. In addition, the entire program is provided as a single EXE file for simplicity and compatibility.
- Flexible application - the executable placed in the Program Files folder after installation runs independently and may be run from a USB thumb drive or other external device on another PC without requiring installation.
- Label design features - labels may include barcodes, text, different fonts and graphics. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse.
- Incremental features - numeric barcodes and text may be incremented at selected intervals.
- Serial number and constant fields may be easily created and used in multiple objects on a label.
- Advanced printing capabilities allow the start label to be specified when unused labels exist on a page.
- VB script capabilities allow formulas to be used to determine the data in a barcode.
- Database - link to data from databases and text files. Built-in support for comma delimited text files, CSV, Microsoft Access and Excel files as a data source. The comma delimited file type is a standard that is usually available as an export option with other software packages. Compatible with all Microsoft® Office 2000-2003 file formats. Version 2009 also supports Excel 2007 and Access 2007 XML file formats.
- Embedded Database - a custom embedded database may be created to enter values manually.
- Global append prefix and suffix values allow static data to be combined with dynamic or incrementing data in the barcode.
- Laser and inkjet printers supported - print to standard laser jet and ink jet printers with standard labels that are available at office supply stores.
- Thermal printer support - thermal printers can be used with this barcode label printing software if they have a Windows print driver installed. Upon printing, the barcode label software rasterizes the barcode to the printer's exact resolution to ensure the barcode is created accurately. Some older thermal printers will print slow through the Windows® print driver. If this is a concern, we recommend NiceLabel Software which prints using the printer's API.
- Label setup wizard - for easy setup of custom or pre-defined label stock.
- Rotation - barcodes, text and graphics may be independently rotated in increments of 0 (default), 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Graphic image import - BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF and PCX images are supported and may be placed on labels.
- Graphic objects - squares, rectangles, lines, boxes and circles may be easily placed on labels and sized in a WYSIWYG manner.
- Label layout ruler - a measurement ruler is provided in inches or centimeters, changed by clicking the corner of the ruler.
- Multiple symbologies - multiple barcode symbologies may be created on the same label. This bar code label printing software supports the following linear symbologies: Telepen, EAN8, EAN13, EAN14, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2of 5, ITF, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, MSI, Codabar, Planet & Postnet. In addition, the Pro version supports ECC-200 Data Matrix, PDF417, Maxicode, Aztec, QR-Code, MicroPDF, GS1 DataBar (RSS) and Composite.
- Multiple barcodes may be created on the same label.
- XML-based file formats are used in the label files and embedded databases.
- Predefined label stock contains several definitions for Avery, Herma, Zweckform and a few others.
- Print preview - this barcode label printing software allows viewing of the page before printing.
- GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) - supports all EAN and UCC 128 AIs according to the Code 128 FAQ.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types. (currently only available in the linear barcode)
- White bar increase option - increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability by a scanner. This property is commonly used for ink jet printers and for printers that print darker than normal and is similar to pixel shaving. (Currently only available in the linear barcode)
- Character grouping property - places digits in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to improve readability of the text under the bar code. (Currently only available in the linear barcode label software)
- System requirements - runs on Windows 98 or greater including XP, Vista and Windows 7. Minimum hardware requirements are 30 MB available hard drive space, 256 MB RAM and a 500 MHZ or faster processor.
- IDAutomation Barcode Label Software runs on Microsoft .NET Technology32 bit & .NET performance - written using Microsoft .NET for performance, stability and native compatibility with future Microsoft operating systems.
- Source code available - the dotnet source code to the labeling application can be supplied with the purchase of a Multi-Site License and a signed Source Code License Agreement. The application is written in Visual Basic .NET and contains over 13,000 lines of source code. It uses the idautomation.* .dll files for the creation of barcodes. The source code for the idautomation.*.dll files is generally not needed. If desired, the source for that can also be provided by purchasing an Unlimited Developer License for the associated .NET Forms Control.
- The Barcode Label Software Pro version is also available with additional capabilities:
- Supports additional barcode types including ECC200 Data Matrix, PDF417, Maxicode, Aztec, QR-Code, MicroPDF, GS1 DataBar (RSS) and Composite.
- Connects to additional data sources including ODBC, DSN, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Provides advanced VB Script formulas.
- The RFID Label Software version includes all Pro capabilities, plus the following:
- Several methods are provided to easily format data to RFID tags.
- Compatible with all EPC 64 bit and 96 bit RFID tags and other UHF smart labels.
- Supports the Datamax I Class printer and any other RFID printer with a Windows print driver.
- Runs on Windows 98 or greater including XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Minimum hardware requirements are 30 MB available
- Hard drive space: 256 MB RAM
- A 500 MHZ or faster processor.
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 Screenshot
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009
IDAutomation RFID Label Software 2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.