iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19
iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19 Ranking & Summary
iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19 description
Make the most of your PC and celebrate the benefits of automating your fleet maintenance process. Keep track of services and more importantly don't miss any services. Analyze service trends, set scheduled services and don't overload your mechanic with unscheduled repairs. Rearrange service schedules to find the optimum order.
- Create unlimited scheduled and unscheduled services
- View upcoming and complete services
- Isolate services against a time and vehicle range
- Mark completed services and record odometer, date and service notes
- Easily print completed service details
- Add Service Types and set recurring distance or time intervals
- Service duration can be years, months or even hours
- Easily add any unscheduled services
- Quickly add recurring services against a vehicle
- Find existing services by vehicle and service type
- Add unlimited vehicles
- Record multiple fields including make, model, year, engine no etc.
- Record licence renewal dates for easy reminding
- Save a vehicle image for easy identification
- Add notes to record any additional details, such as damage, marks etc.
- Quick view of vehicles in fleet, easy sort and choice of fields to display
- Easily add a new service to a select vehicle
- Find existing vehicles by make, model, tag, etc.
- Quickly view vehicle usage
- Track each vehicle usage by odometer or fuel
- Record fuel fill date, quantity, price, start and end odometer
- Select and sort by any field to view against vehicles
- Multiple Built in Reports
- Export to CSV for further analysis in MS Excel etc.
- Vehicle List Reports
- Vehicle Cost Reports
- Vehicle Usage Reports
- Service List Reports
- Compatible with MS Access for custom reports
- Simple and Easy to use Interface
- System Configuration Wizard to get you quickly started
- Information is stored in a single file for easy backup
- Export information to standard CSV files for use in other applications
- Can link into Microsoft Office, Word etc.
- Purchase includes software updates and new features for a year
- Supports multiple users
- Easy single click menu backup command
- Added option in Help/Database to directly navigate to the Database Folder. - Many thanks to RPM L for this suggestion.
- Intel Pentium processor or above.
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended for better performance).
- 24MB of available hard-disk space.
iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19 Screenshot
iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19 Keywords
Bookmark iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19
iMagic Fleet Maintenance 1.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.