iSoftPhone 2.5 Ranking & Summary
iSoftPhone 2.5 description
iSoftPhone 2.5 is a software specifically designed for the Mac using VoiP, which offers clear voice quality in an attractively sleek interface, and allows you to quickly communicate with other iSoftPhone users.
iSoftPhone is integrated with the Mac OS X address book to make calls and manage contacts. Simply dial the number of the person you wish to talk with or select them from Contacts to call. With conference calling, voicemail, SMS, call recording and many more features, iSoftPhone is the client of choice for Mac OS X.
iSoftPhone enables businesses to document interactions with customers, a capability that is not generally possible with traditional telephony solutions. Automation of customer-oriented business processes improves product/service quality and reduce costs. iSoftPhone's integration with Daylite CRM provides instant access to your CRM Data On Demand, a solution ideal for Call Centers. When you receive a call simply tell iSoftPhone to show you the customer data by clicking on the Daylite icon in the iSoftPhone call display window.
- Free phone calls. Call for free to other iSoftPhone users.
- Simple one-step configuration. Get talking to other iSoftPhone users in seconds.
- Crystal clear voice quality. Receiving you loud and clear!
- Integrated with OS Address Book. Select a person you wish to talk with from a single address book.
- Call History. See all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Unlimited VoIP providers. Enter the provided SIP address, phone number and password.
- Closed private telephone network. Setup a closed private telephone network by using the option to add multiple SIP providers.
- Codecs. Select codec from PCMU, PCMA, GSM, G276-32 or auto-select.
- Multi-server. Connect to multiple servers simultaneously.
- Multi-line. Establish a call with more than one person.
- Line status. Not active, ready, active, hold...
- VPN Support. Correctly recognizes secure tunnel connection.
- New Features:
- Daylite users can access customer details directly from iSoftPhone
- CISCO server support
- New Technical Functionality
- Sending PUBLISH is an option now
- Listen RTP Port now selects a range of ports
- Bug Fixes:
- Dropping calls after 15-20 min
- Minor bug fixes
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
iSoftPhone 2.5 Screenshot
iSoftPhone 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark iSoftPhone 2.5
iSoftPhone 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.